Page 54 of 59 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/14: The Candy Kingdom (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BluPenQuinn View Post
    Is it even possible to make 20 candy kits in 45 days?!
    Collecting from my sparkling mines every 3 hours, and I can make 1 candy kit every 3 days. At this rate it will take me 60 days!
    Easy
    I've just reached Part III - Goal 10 and I roughly crafted one candy kit per day.
    - candy troll gives 4 chocolate rocks every 12 hours
    - I averaged between 5 to 9 rocks every 3 hours with my level 8 sawmills and mines. Usually 7 or 8.

I choose not to complete goal 10 just yet, I keep collecting rocks, troll candy and stuff to prepare for any potential future Part IV
    You can never be too careful...

Executive Chef
    Collecting from the Sparkling Mines and Sawmills consistently, I finished with 19days to spare.
    Guessing I did an average of 4 collections a day.
    So you’ll have plenty of time , nothing to stress over.

I did collect up 30 Troll Candy before I started Part III to take any stress out.

Rhino Keeper
    Good morning, I just started part 2 and I am supposed to collect leaves from chopping down willow trees - i chopped several the whole way down and got zero leaves!

Is something wrong?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikilieb View Post
    Good morning, I just started part 2 and I am supposed to collect leaves from chopping down willow trees - i chopped several the whole way down and got zero leaves!

Is something wrong?
    They start dropping on Goal 3.
    Tip : don't SPAWN the Candy Troll until you've collected 99 Candied Leaves. The drop rate is extremely high in Goal 3, but not afterwards.
    Good luck!

Executive Chef

Is something wrong?
    Chopping a willow sometimes yields 0 candied leaves. But then another might yield 2, so hopefully it evens out for you. Do you know how to do a quick collect? That's where you tap several trees at once, and then slip your notification screen up then back down. The game pauses for a bit and then you will see all your drops. Sometimes I think this gives better drops, but it might just be a mental rest from the boredom for me. Hah!

Adding: I just use quick collect on trees and rocks, but I seem to recall someone accidentally using gems doing this. So make sure you're in a clear area when you do the quick collect so you don't accidentally speed up a collection that will take your gems.
    Last edited by riverly; 12-07-21 at 08:46 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Chopping a willow sometimes yields 0 candied leaves. But then another might yield 2, so hopefully it evens out for you. Do you know how to do a quick collect? That's where you tap several trees at once, and then slip your notification screen up then back down. The game pauses for a bit and then you will see all your drops. Sometimes I think this gives better drops, but it might just be a mental rest from the boredom for me. Hah!

Adding: I just use quick collect on trees and rocks, but I seem to recall someone accidentally using gems doing this. So make sure you're in a clear area when you do the quick collect so you don't accidentally speed up a collection that will take your gems.
    Thank you so much! I guess i will be planting a TON of trees. Yikes!

I have used the quick collect method, it is very helpful

Executive Chef
    Thank you so much! I guess i will be planting a TON of trees. Yikes!

I have used the quick collect method, it is very helpful
    your welcome. See RonjaR82 's TIP above! I had forgotten about that.

Finished Part III, am TRYING TO FIND THE WITCH, what is the secret to finding her..tapped and wasted 25 gold nuggets and eggs so far..no witch..am I missing something? Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by susieq62castle View Post
    Finished Part III, am TRYING TO FIND THE WITCH, what is the secret to finding her..tapped and wasted 25 gold nuggets and eggs so far..no witch..am I missing something? Thanks!
    Part III, Goal 8 - Find the Witch ?
    She's a monster spawn, so depending on how long the lovely Skyhawk has been on your board (hiding atop a greenhouse in the trees near your clouds) it may be preventing her from spawning. 😣

That's a lot of gold! I would try to first clear the Skyhawk spawn, then collect from the building's adventure to trigger her (make sure no other monsters have spawned meanwhile) - if that doesn't work, may need support's assistance.
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 12-09-21 at 10:27 AM.

I forgot I had the Skyhawks on the board…..sigh……thanks for the help!