Page 15 of 59 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/14: The Candy Kingdom (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    I would gladly **** and fight lots of minions if I could get troll candy from them. I have 56 extra amulets after the swords and still stuck at 2 troll candies
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    The troll camp is not a guaranteed drop! Therefore I will not be gemming ahead. I will spend gems to speed up if I know I?ll go ahead, but not so much on a gamble!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    SophiaDeo, I would actually recommend you keep up your war on the bushes if possible and it does not hurt your other goals.
    We will probably need a total of 26 swords (total includes 8 for Part 1 and is based on past events). The more you craft now, the easier Parts 2 and 3 will be. If you can craft all 26 swords now, that will be 216 amulets you will not need to gather for parts 2 and 3. This is just speculation, but I hope it helps.

For the Hidden Forest, I had to skip events to meet the timelines. But, because I crafted ahead with Elemental Discovery, I could do the events and storyline at the same time.
    Oooo good idea...maybe catch a random Troll Candy or two, also!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Ridiculous. These roll backs are just too expensive and too frustrating. Until S8 sorts it out, I'm out of hurrying this one. I'll just wait and do a few other things first. Today I've lost two troll candies, 3 amulets, a trade ticket, a mithral and one or two jewels. And that's just what I've seen.
    I am on a relatively new device, great fast connection, and have no trouble with another game I play. So it's definitely the game.
    Last edited by newzealander; 10-16-21 at 12:12 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Challenge two also requires 8 candy swords and 21 lanterns. Think there is going to be a lot of energy used here.

Farm Supplier
    And 25 candy, I would suggest not starting the second challenge until u have a few troll camp collections or it's going to be really tight.

Executive Chef
    I bought the Candy Troll because I am still so happy with my 'The council Statue' and I like the art.
    I hope it drops the Troll Camp drop, but bought it before checking so if it doesn't that's ok too.

Good luck everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Ridiculous. These roll backs are just too expensive and too frustrating. Until S8 sorts it out, I'm out of hurrying this one. I'll just wait and do a few other things first. Today I've lost two troll candies, 3 amulets, a trade ticket, a mithral and one or two jewels. And that's just what I've seen.
    I am on a relatively new device, great fast connection, and have no trouble with another game I play. So it's definitely the game.
    Do you do a force-close before every log-in?
    I always do a force-close and I still experience roll backs, but not as bad/ often as I hear here on the forum. It does help.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeaksy View Post
    And 25 candy, I would suggest not starting the second challenge until u have a few troll camp collections or it's going to be really tight.
    Part II should take 30 days to complete to get the timed prize, and Part III should take 45 days to complete to get the timed prize. The Troll Candies should also drop in between completed parts.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Part II should take 30 days to complete to get the timed prize, and Part III should take 45 days to complete to get the timed prize. The Troll Candies should also drop in between completed parts.
    I didn't see that bit, thought I only had 7. panic over lol! 😊

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeaksy View Post
    I didn't see that bit, thought I only had 7. panic over lol! ��
    However, unless I am mistaken, we will need 55 Troll Candies for Part II, and 85 Troll Candies for Part III. Hopefully, someone will tell me that I am wrong!