Page 57 of 59 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/14: The Candy Kingdom (main story) | goals on page 1

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    Is there anything I can buy that drops the candy necklaces? It?s going to take me forever otherwuse.
    Candy Amulet - Found: defeating Candy Minions, Candy Troll (3 guaranteed)

I bought 2 candy trolls and they were invaluable. The inventory section on page 1 will give you all the drops of the Candy Troll in the various parts.

3 more hours to collect from Hecate, then on to Ivy to spawn Hansel and Gretal. Ivy will give me the last Enchanted Wrap I need for Duel Of Fates, and I am hoping to spawn enough Fangbeasts to get 13 more Hairs to be able to destroy the Tome for The Council. Busy day for me today

Where do I find the Candy Troll to battle?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by weavermom1 View Post
    Where do I find the Candy Troll to battle?
    You spawn the Candy Minion from the regular bushes (green and yellow ones).

You can buy a Candy Troll in the market for gems.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Fashion Designer
    What is the difference between the Candy Troll and Candy Minion. I've been fighting the Minions that spawn from bushes but not sure what the Troll is or if it's the same thing as the Minion. I've read the posts and looked through the Hub, but not really getting it sorry.

Here's a screen shot of fighting a Minion and then the back of the card for the Candy Amulet. This makes me think that the Minion and Troll are one in the same.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	59104288-14F5-4553-8CB5-C16ED33F7F2A.jpeg 
Views:	39 
Size:	624.4 KB 
ID:	62058

Name:	3F50215E-ACC1-430A-AEA5-E16E9B392BEB.jpeg 
Views:	27 
Size:	242.0 KB 
ID:	62059
    Last edited by RoyalBlue305; 01-23-22 at 12:53 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    What is the difference between the Candy Troll and Candy Minion. I've been fighting the Minions that spawn from bushes but not sure what the Troll is or if it's the same thing as the Minion. I've read the posts and looked through the Hub, but not really getting it sorry.
    See here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1657721

Or on Page 1
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post

Here's a screen shot of fighting a Minion and then the back of the card for the Candy Amulet. This makes me think that the Minion and Troll are one in the same.

Name:	59104288-14F5-4553-8CB5-C16ED33F7F2A.jpeg 
Views:	39 
Size:	624.4 KB 
ID:	62058

Name:	3F50215E-ACC1-430A-AEA5-E16E9B392BEB.jpeg 
Views:	27 
Size:	242.0 KB 
ID:	62059
    For clarification, the Candy Minion is a monster that you spawn a couple different ways: from bushes, from a Candy Minion Trap, which costs gems, or from a Candy Bush, which you can buy in the Market for 1200 coins. There is also a Candy Log in the market for 900 gems, but I?m not sure if it spawns the Minion.

On the other hand, the Candy Troll costs 150 gems and is a permanent ?decoration ? in your kingdom. You collect from it every few hours (12, I think) to get Candy Amulet. It drops some other things, too, that I can?t remember off the top of my head, but should be found in the Inventory.

Question, please: how do I get mithrel (sp.?) Game says from mining but I haven?t received one since I used them to get, I think, the candy cottage on the island.
    I?ve also chopped I don?t know how many rock outcroppings. Does nothing.
    Can anyone tell me what?s going on? Am I doing something wrong?
    Also, where in the market is the candy troll, please? I can?t find it. Thank you.
    Last edited by mizBob13; 01-25-22 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Add a question

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mizBob13 View Post
    Question, please: how do I get mithrel (sp.?) Game says from mining but I haven’t received one since I used them to get, I think, the candy cottage on the island.
    I’ve also chopped I don’t know how many rock outcroppings. Does nothing.
    Can anyone tell me what’s going on? Am I doing something wrong?
    Mithril can be extremely difficult to come by. I didn't have nearly enough until I bought some guaranteed mithril droppers.
    I cut and pasted this from the Inventory guide:

Mithril
    Crafted: Magic Forge, 2 days - 50 silver (can only craft after receiving 4th knowledge shard from the Tablet of Tabernum)
    Found: Mithril Dragon (guaranteed), deep mine, dark cave formation, Sir Pigglesworth, Jeweler Trade (rare), Armored Alicorn, Armored Manticore, Onyx Temple, Fey Courthouse, Dive into the Abyss adventure, Armored flyger, Mothraki Knight, Armored Wyvern, Armor stand, Armored Lion, Vampire bat, Armored Black Bear, Renata (guaranteed), Royal Siren, Bengal Tiger, Monarch Wyvern, Hiss in Boots, Kitty Knight, Rainbow Mantis, Glimmergras Dragon, Armored Lizard, Dark Knight, Armida, Philomena, Kang, Duchess Winifred, Armored Winter Steed (guaranteed), Marquis, Marcel, Martin, Anika, Armored Gargoyle (guaranteed), Snowpile Dragon (guaranteed), Herc, Bedelia, Ancient Octopus (guaranteed), Armored Sea Wyvern, Rainbow Tiger, Blue Lobster, Indigo, Lulani, Knight Squad
    Uses: goals: Secrets of mithril, Forging Excalibam, The Magic Scissors, item in Mermaid's Purse craft | Cracking the Case (creating the whisperweight net) | Cave Rich In Culture (upgrading Faerie Respite to level 3) | Enchanted Minerals (crafting enchanted mithril for the Glimmergate Key) | item in Earthly Celebration craft (20) Sublunaral Temple, item in Windchaser armor craft (5), item in Windchaser arrow craft (5)
    Current thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-about-mithril
    Guaranteed mithril dropper: mithril dragon, Renata, Armored Winter Steed, Armored Gargoyle, Snowpile Dragon, Ancient Octopus
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Thank you!