Page 31 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/14: The Candy Kingdom (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    Hi all trying to figure out when exactly part one ends for Eastern standard time New York is it Wednesday night or Thursday night? Thank you
    I finished part 1 but as always look to the value pack for exact timing (3 days means between two and three days; 2 days means between one and two days). I am west coast and it looks like the week will b up Wednesday at 6:00 pm PDT.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9371D824-9504-4BA4-B3D9-88CC1B43FAA3.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	124.3 KB 
ID:	61020

Quote Originally Posted by Iceglimmer View Post
    I have two kingdoms, play them both pretty equally, bought the candy troll for both. One finished part 1 days ago, the other still had 5 candies to collect yesterday. I spent the day fighting candy trolls and collected 3 (!) from fighting and one from troll camp (and none from stingy candy troll). Still one to go, but both candy troll and troll pit dropped nothing so far today. I've made 15 extra swords and I have 93 amulets, so I don't really want to keep fighting if I don't have to.
    I guess that's what frustrates me is the inconsistency. I'm not saying the game should be easy, but it should be fair. In that, the same drop rates should apply for everyone not just for those who are lucky or are advanced in the storyline. Different storylines shouldn't compete with each other for drops/spawns from the same board item.

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I finished part 1 but as always look to the value pack for exact timing (3 days means between two and three days; 2 days means between one and two days). I am west coast and it looks like the week will b up Wednesday at 6:00 pm PDT.
    6PM PDT on Wed is typically when the events end, so I think that's a safe assumption.

Rhino Keeper
    Troll camp doesn’t want to drop candies. I still need 4 more to finish. Argh

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    Troll camp doesn’t want to drop candies. I still need 4 more to finish. Argh
    Maybe put out more bushes in hopes of a spawn will drop a candy? Just a thought.

Rhino Keeper
    Hope someone can help, I?m totally confused. I am on part two #7 and everything is checked off and next is points to the Carmel apple castle and GO, which I did and nothing happens. if I hit expand, It doesn?t match what it says it?s supposed to.What did I do wrong?
    Last edited by purrdue5; 10-19-21 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Incorrect no.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    Hope someone can help, I?m totally confused. I am on part two #7 and everything is checked off and next is points to the Carmel apple castle and GO, which I did and nothing happens. if I hit expand, It doesn?t match what it says it?s supposed to.What did I do wrong?
    Did you expand first to the plot to the left of the Spun Sugar Cottage?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Yes, you have to open one “normal” plot first. If it won’t let you, force close your game and restart it, sometimes expansions only show for me after I do this.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I have the spun sugar cottage, the pony & witch. Was there something else that I missed

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    Yes, you have to open one “normal” plot first. If it won’t let you, force close your game and restart it, sometimes expansions only show for me after I do this.
    I force closed the game, what’s a normal plot? Will force close again