Page 18 of 59 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/14: The Candy Kingdom (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    If you collect it though without starting part 2, I think the Candy Sword craft might become inactive until you start part 2? that?s how it worked with a similar craft in An Elemental Discovery.

Thanks for the willow tree info!
    So far only willow trees have dropped the leaves needed for lanterns. That will get really old fast with Willows taking up so much space.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Fashion Designer
    Thanks zoroak! Would hate to be a Candy troll in your kingdom.
    Looks like those are Candied Leaves that drop from Willow Trees. Off to plant a bunch as we will need 210 to make 21 lanterns.
    Did anyone post yet that part 2 early goal is to collect from tavern and Zelda? She is the reward from part 1. They both have 8 hr timers.

Executive Chef
    Thanks zoroak! Would hate to be a Candy troll in your kingdom.
    Looks like those are Candied Leaves that drop from Willow Trees. Off to plant a bunch as we will need 210 to make 21 lanterns.
    Did anyone post yet that part 2 early goal is to collect from tavern and Zelda? She is the reward from part 1. They both have 8 hr timers.
    If you want to speed through this goal, in the goal book it is 3 gems to speed through Zelda, and 32 gems to actually speed up Zelda herself. Make sure you do the 3 gems to skip it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    The Spun Sugar Fairy is beautiful - and I love the cotton candy clouds. Almost hate to defeat her.
    I wish someone would toss cotton candy at me! Lucked out this morning; my troll camp gave me nothing but then my first minion defeated gave me the fifth candy. My second candy from a minion.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CF3958B8-5E38-4B7A-BEB1-14B07B2B8F3A.jpeg 
Views:	68 
Size:	184.7 KB 
ID:	60986

Executive Chef
    The drops of the Candied Leaves from the Willow Trees are abysmal! Some trees yield no leaves at all. It will take forever to make the Candy Lanterns.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Stymie already shared the good news but I figured I would track the drops here. When I saw the Troll Candy from the Troll camp it was a huge relief!

Attachment 60980

Drop 1: Troll Candy x1, Candy Amulet x3, and Mysterious Venom x1
    Same drops for me on my first collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    The drops of the Candied Leaves from the Willow Trees are abysmal! Some trees yield no leaves at all. It will take forever to make the Candy Lanterns.
    Do other trees work as well, or do they have to be Willow Trees?
    Edit, sorry, just read netwiz3’s comment… Willow Trees it is.

If you collect it without starting part 2, I think the Candy Sword craft might become inactive until you start part 2… that’s how it worked with a similar craft in An Elemental Discovery. Edited to add: yes, just finished part 1 and the Candy Sword craft is not active in the Magic Forge.

Thanks for the willow tree info!
    Thanks for the info/ reminder!
    Seems a good idea to start the craft, collect timed reward and leave craft uncollected so you can keep making Candy Swords and prepare for part 2. (Love this forum! )
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 10-16-21 at 11:42 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    We seriously need some sort of gem confirmation button s8. I know it's falling on deaf ears,considering the clamour for one over the years I've been playing,but seriously. Just fought a drag troll(great term��), and tapped on the necklace to see if it was a 1,2,or lucky 3 drop. Game had frozen,and I must've tapped it twice. Unbeknownst to me,game was reloading. Saw the troll pop up again,the 'mist of war' around him,and saw one gem disappear as I'd unwittingly double tapped the bush underneath where the necklace was. lucky for me it was just a one gem bush there and not a weekly alicorn or some other high gem stealer. Seriously s8, it's no wonder people don't want to 'buy' gems, when we can lose them so easily. I know SW (bless her) will say put in a ticket, but I'm not gonna bother for one gem,when I haven't bothered for other occasions when I've lost a **** load of gems. Why bother,when it's clear you guys clearly don't want to put in a gem confirmation doodad because you know we lose gems this way,and end up buying more. I,like many others,tho,refuse to buy gems anymore. I've been told you 'allow' a one off reimbursement of lost gems. But that's little comfort when it happens on multiple occasions. It's like,hmm,do I try to reclaim the 50 or so gems I lost this time,only to 'lose' 500 gems down the track?
    Oh,and to stay on topic😉,got sick of fighting toxified spirits for no reason,trying to spawn the drag trolls,so started the last chapter of that other event. At least I feel like I'm not wasting energy now. Funnily enough,I seem to be spawning more trolls than spirits now that it seems the game thinks I want those too.

Does anyone have a screenshot of what is required for the Windchaser Permit?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    We seriously need some sort of gem confirmation button s8. I know it's falling on deaf ears,considering the clamour for one over the years I've been playing,but seriously. Just fought a drag troll(great term��), and tapped on the necklace to see if it was a 1,2,or lucky 3 drop. Game had frozen,and I must've tapped it twice. Unbeknownst to me,game was reloading. Saw the troll pop up again,the 'mist of war' around him,and saw one gem disappear as I'd unwittingly double tapped the bush underneath where the necklace was. lucky for me it was just a one gem bush there and not a weekly alicorn or some other high gem stealer. Seriously s8, it's no wonder people don't want to 'buy' gems, when we can lose them so easily. I know SW (bless her) will say put in a ticket, but I'm not gonna bother for one gem,when I haven't bothered for other occasions when I've lost a **** load of gems. Why bother,when it's clear you guys clearly don't want to put in a gem confirmation doodad because you know we lose gems this way,and end up buying more. I,like many others,tho,refuse to buy gems anymore. I've been told you 'allow' a one off reimbursement of lost gems. But that's little comfort when it happens on multiple occasions. It's like,hmm,do I try to reclaim the 50 or so gems I lost this time,only to 'lose' 500 gems down the track?
    Oh,and to stay on topic��,got sick of fighting toxified spirits for no reason,trying to spawn the drag trolls,so started the last chapter of that other event. At least I feel like I'm not wasting energy now. Funnily enough,I seem to be spawning more trolls than spirits now that it seems the game thinks I want those too.
    This is Exactly Why I am no longer purchasing gems like I used to. I just lost mmm 80-odd the other day, and mmm 30 odd before that. When my places were small, it was easy to avoid accidents, but not any longer. I can tap to collect from something, and tapping on the item next to it occasionally results in a gem speed-up of the item I just
    collected from!
    I no longer have the luxury of keeping gems around in case I want a Monday sale, etc. it's too distressing to keep losing gems.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    Does anyone have a screenshot of what is required for the Windchaser Permit?
    If you check The Hub's Inventory Guide, the components are listed. No pics there, though.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx