Page 8 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/14: The Candy Kingdom (main story) | goals on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    anyone buy the candy log yet? if so let me know what it does ......
    I got wood, mushroom & glimmerdust.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormyskater View Post
    Hmmm. I needed 12 amulets per sword (amulets came from spawned minions). I am a long time level 50 player
    Oops, fixed my mistake.

Fashion Designer
    Lulani drops jewels and silver ore.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maiden85 View Post
    Clicking on bushes to spawn a troll, but keep getting toxic spirits. Is there a point when I will no longer spawn the toxic spirit? I know I?m maxed out on poison wood or whatever she drops.

Does the troll spawn from anything except bushes?
    1. I'm not an expert, but what I've gleaned from previous posts is that you have to finish whatever storyline it is that requires the Toxified Spirits. I don't know if she still spawns after that or not. I have not finished that goal on any of my accounts, so that is just about all I am getting for my spawns, with a few Skunkupines and an occasional troll thrown in (shoutout to whoever called it a "Drag Troll" - that is what it looks like to me, too! LoL!).

2. The troll spawns from the candy bushes you can buy in the market for 1200 coins each, but, again, it produces the exact same spawns as the "real" bushes, so you will continue to spawn Toxified Spirits and Skunkupines even if you purchase the candy bushes.

I wish I could just purchase the steed(s) and call it a day. All I want is purty animals to fill my kingdom. Lol!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    Lulani drops jewels and silver ore.
    She gave me 4 Silver Ores and 5 Jewels. Many thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maiden85 View Post
    Clicking on bushes to spawn a troll, but keep getting toxic spirits. Is there a point when I will no longer spawn the toxic spirit? I know I?m maxed out on poison wood or whatever she drops.

Does the troll spawn from anything except bushes?
    You probably have a goal open for the Elemental Discovery storyline. You would have to complete that goal to make the Toxic Spirit stop spawning.

The Candy Troll does spawn from the candy bushes you can buy for 1,200 coins. However, it looks like they spawn the same things as bushes so not sure if they would help.

Sorry, I see mymonta already replied.

I?m pretty sure SylvanSanctuary already asked this... but
    When we collect twice from the Troll camp are we supposed to receive drops on both collections?

I didn?t get anything on my first collection, but it was ticked off in my goals.
    Just making sure

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I think the candy troll is in costume for Halloween as Ellie Mae Clampet.

And, yes, to get the toxic spirits to stop spawning I do think you have to finish that story line.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 10-14-21 at 07:51 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JLEB143 View Post
    I?m pretty sure SylvanSanctuary already asked this... but
    When we collect twice from the Troll camp are we supposed to receive drops on both collections?

I didn?t get anything on my first collection, but it was ticked off in my goals.
    Just making sure
    It is not guaranteed. I was lucky enough to get one on my second collection. I hope you do too!
    Fortunately, you do not need the troll candy to complete the goal. You just need to visit the Troll Camp twice.

I’ll go edit my post so it does not confuse anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    It is not guaranteed. I was lucky enough to get one on my second collection. I hope you do too!

I?ll go edit my post so it does not confuse anyone.
    Thanks. I was just making sure I wasn?t missing something.
    I got started on this later this evening, 6hr wait is not what I was looking for while slaying away lol.
    Thanks for your response. I appreciate you guys here in the forum.

Page 8 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast