Page 45 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/14: The Candy Kingdom (main story) | goals on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Thank you SW.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    OOH! A seal of the faun just dropped from the Caramel Apple Spell craft (the 2 day one) in the CA Castle...

When you're doing these crafts (in any of the 3 new buildings), can you please post drops incl how many and what may have dropped for items you're maxed on. Only new drops not already on page 1 though please...

Tip for replenishing petals: use the shrubs! they have multi drops. (of course there are a myriad of items that drop petals which you can get by just normal kingdom collections, so the tip is only for fast tracking)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-02-21 at 02:32 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Spun Sugar Spell returned 4 Glimmer Dust & 1 Royal Sundae

also Zelda has been dropping 1-4 Magic Fruit
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-01-21 at 09:33 PM. Reason: THANKS! DROPS ADDED.... SW :)
    Active Daily: Castle Lvl 50, Bakery Story Lvl 99

Inactive: Dragon Lvl 183 & 174 (ID JTM101phone) - City Story Metro Lvl 98 - Farm Lvl 150 - Bakery Lvl 92 - Restaurant Lvl 99 - RS2 Lvl 15+ - Fairytale Lvl 16+

Fashion Designer
    The Sugar Sun Steed also drops Carrots & Red Petals
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-02-21 at 02:32 PM. Reason: THANKS, ADDED BOTH DROPS... SW

Inactive: Dragon Lvl 183 & 174 (ID JTM101phone) - City Story Metro Lvl 98 - Farm Lvl 150 - Bakery Lvl 92 - Restaurant Lvl 99 - RS2 Lvl 15+ - Fairytale Lvl 16+

Executive Chef
    Spun Sugar Spell dropped Elvenite, Fey Crystal, Chocolate, and Glimmerdust; sugar, fey crystal, chocolate and glimmerdust; fey crystal, elvenite, sugar, glimmerdust;
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-02-21 at 02:33 PM. Reason: THESE WERE ALREADY POSTED... THANKS ANYWAY! :) SW
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Zelda also drops Sugar and unfortunately the Strawberry drop is not guaranteed (But Magic Fruit surely is)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-02-21 at 03:29 PM. Reason: AWESOME! THANKS SO MUCH. DROPS ADDED. SW :)

Rhino Keeper
    I’m on part 3 section 2 and it’s wanting me to visit piper and I don’t have a piper. What’s happened now. I followed instructions did I leave something out.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    I’m on part 3 section 2 and it’s wanting me to visit piper and I don’t have a piper. What’s happened now. I followed instructions did I leave something out.
    Piper is the Caramel Apple witch. She was the reward for completing Part 2 goals. Did you not place her when you completed the goals?? She has a 16 hour timer. Can you check your board again as when you finish she shows up for you on your board to set down. She doesn't go to Inventory. I hope she's been placed but you may not have noticed where you put her... or she's in inventory. Let us know how you get on...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Piper is the Caramel Apple witch. She was the reward for completing Part 2 goals. Did you not place her when you completed the goals?? She has a 16 hour timer. Can you check your board again as when you finish she shows up for you on your board to set down. She doesn't go to Inventory. I hope she's been placed but you may not have noticed where you put her... or she's in inventory. Let us know how you get on...
    I apologize dumb me for some reason I thought her name was something and never even checked. You’re the best. Thanks so mucb

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Resolved: sawmills will now also drop chocolate rocks. Please force close and reopen your game before you collect so you get the drops.
    That's great news SpiritWind, thanks for checking it out for us!
    I hope the players that already started part 3 can catch up.
    I'm still working on the Caramel Apple Spell (last Goal of Part 2)

I really like the theme and art for this Main Story Line.
    (and I'm still very pleased with my Candy Troll purchase, wish I knew earlier on how amazing these 'main story line helpers' are)