Page 36 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/14: The Candy Kingdom (main story) | goals on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cccymaaa View Post
    The drop rate of candied leaves is generous on first step of clear the willow tree, part II goal 3. I chopped 8 trees and got 91 candied leaves, after that it?s only one or two per tree.
    My experience was that the first tree chopped gave me 8 leaves, and now I am getting 0 leaves from trees almost as often as I get 1 leaf. Two leaves are rare.

Update- just chopped a few more willow trees. One leaf from 5 trees. Ridiculous. Wasted energy to grow and chop them.
    Last edited by ladlasse; 10-20-21 at 08:30 PM.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Is it definitely confirmed that we can ONLY get candied leaves from willow trees and no other types of trees??

Rhino Keeper
    Just got my sugar steed ….yeeeppeee

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippinville View Post
    Is it definitely confirmed that we can ONLY get candied leaves from willow trees and no other types of trees??
    Yes

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Yes
    Thanx

Rhino Keeper
    So I’m on the last goal to “Learn the Sugar Spun Spell” and my troll camp has not been dropping the troll candies but in the cottage it showed I had 5/8 needed and 25 gems to get remaining troll candy so I spent the 25 gems thinking that it would give me the remaining troll candy to complete it but it only gave me 1 troll candy!!! Now not only am I out 25 gems due to the misleading/faulty info shown in the cottage but I have less than 8 hours left to complete the goal and win the additional prize for completing the timed part of part one and now I have absolutely no way to do this!!! I feel like I should have been given the remaining troll candy for those 25 gems as that’s what it says!!!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Sorry but gem costs in crafting buildings are always just for one. What is the cost on the goal screen? That price is for the remainder...

This is a continuing story is that correct? The only thing is you just don?t get the steeds if you don?t complete it by due date

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    This is a continuing story is that correct? The only thing is you just don?t get the steeds if you don?t complete it by due date
    Yes, that is correct.

Executive Chef
    Uh oh, willow trees seem to have stopped dropping leaves with the new event! I started a thread in the bugs forum.