Page 28 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/14: The Candy Kingdom (main story) | goals on page 1

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    All goals are complete for part 1. I'm up to goal 7 in part 2, so everything is ready for you to read now on page 1. Please do take the time to check the goals and notes as a lot of your questions are already answered on page 1.

I also added that enormous inventory extract posted earlier in thread into the spare post I have on page 1 for ease of reference. For the most current drops though, you should always check the Inventory Guide.

Shibuya's post for math and inventory pics is linked in post 2. I can't move the post to page 1 as posts are ordered according to the time of your post, so it's not possible for me to move it. I've made the link nice and big though!

edit: to access this storyline, you must be min level of 35. (and given Elementals is really similar, the level for that is 30)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-18-21 at 02:50 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    No, because that would be too easy with the other story lines. They instead make us use a 4x4 tree that gives 1-3 candied leaves. This is awful!
    I am averaging 1 per candied leaf per tree. Burning through so much energy.

Executive Chef
    I meant to post earlier but in part 2 goal 5 I didn’t have to clear a crab apple tree. Placing one on my board cleared the goal. Weird.

Fashion Designer
    I'm waiting on troll candy to expand to the Caramel Apple Island for part 2. I'd like to work ahead for items needed in part 3. Do we have any idea or guess as to how many candy swords or candy lanterns are needed for part 3?

Fashion Designer
    Spun Sugar Spell, 2 days, 75 blue petals - my drops were glimmer dust, fey crystal, 2 ice creams and a few hundred coins

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    I'm waiting on troll candy to expand to the Caramel Apple Island for part 2. I'd like to work ahead for items needed in part 3. Do we have any idea or guess as to how many candy swords or candy lanterns are needed for part 3?
    I’m on part 2 goal 7.
    My guess for part 3 (goal 7) is 10 of each Candy sword and Candy lantern based on An Elemental Discovery part 3 goal 7. I’m personally not going to craft more than that at this point. EDIT: yes, just read Shibuya’s math in post 199, and that’s what has been estimated: 10 of each in part 3.
    and yay! (Sarcasm) maybe 85 troll Candy!?! in part 3.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    I?m on part 2 goal 7.
    My guess for part 3 (goal 7) is 10 of each Candy sword and Candy lantern based on An Elemental Discovery part 3 goal 7. I?m personally not going to craft more than that at this point. EDIT: yes, just read Shibuya?s math in post 199, and that?s what has been estimated: 10 of each in part 3.
    and yay! (Sarcasm) maybe 85 troll Candy!?! in part 3.
    I am definitely taking a break after Part II. I have 8 Candy Swords for Part III. However, I have had enough of the Willows and the drain on energy from the Candied Leaves. At least, we only need 10 Candy Lanterns, not 21. And 45 days to finish. Trying to be positive here!

Farm Supplier

Unhappy

My candy troll has stopped dropping troll candy! None in the last 3 collections and none in last two collections from troll camp. Thought I was ok but now looking like I might not finish part 1 on time

Fashion Designer
    Ok - just to clarify

I can craft the Spun Sugar spell (part 1 step 9) & as long as I don?t collect, I can continue to craft swords, correct?
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Host(ess)
    Part 2 step 6 (Chop Willow Trees) FYI: DO NOT CRAFT Candy Lantern until you have 12 Candied Leafs! It only requires 10 to craft it but The Candy Kingdom Goal requires 12! I made the mistake of crafting the Candy Lantern and the number went back to 0 for the Candied Leafs! So I have to get 12 more Candied Leafs before I can move to the next Step. I hope this helps others.