Page 23 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/14: The Candy Kingdom (main story) | goals on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Unfortunately, completing Part 1 will not stop the Toxic Spirit. You would have to complete all 3 Parts of the Elemental Discovery storyline to get her to stop spawning.

Part 1 needs 105 amulets. I know that sounds like a lot when you have the Toxic Spirits to fight at the same time. If you can get that many in 7 days and start the craft, you can still get the 7 day steed.

I would recommend, just keeping Part 1 of the Candy Kingdom open and passing on the 7 day steed. That will allow you to stock up on amulets, Candy, and swords at your speed. Hopefully by the time you choose to start Part 2 you will have a good cushion that will give you a chance at the 30 day prize. The risk is that the Candy Minions will still spawn that entire time you collect from bushes until you complete all 3 parts of the Candy Kingdom.

Sorry you have to fight both. Silver lining is that if you do Parts 2 and 3 of the 2 storylines together you will save on energy overall with the willow and mines/sawmills. The challenge will be getting enough energy for the different monsters you face.
    💕💕💕💕💕💕 wonderful tips, thx so much

Fashion Designer
    Great advice, except for the fact that you get the first steed after you start the spun sugar adventure. Just wait to collect it til Wednesday, and you can still make swords and stock up on candy. Good luck!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    Great advice, except for the fact that you get the first steed after you start the spun sugar adventure. Just wait to collect it til Wednesday, and you can still make swords and stock up on candy. Good luck!
    Thanks I only need seven more from the troll camp. I should get my last sword tomorrow hopefully. The only good thing about this is I am able to work on the other storyline. It?s just aggravating because both of them use the jewels and the silver. I can?t stock up

Part two and part three also offers a steed is that correct?

Fashion Designer
    Yes, there will be a different steed offered for each part.

Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Yes, there will be a different steed offered for each part.
    That?s good because I love this game but it seems like it?s so stressful to finish the events so if I can get this steed then I won?t worry about the other two parts. I?ll work on it but There won?t be as much pressure

From the spell from the sugar spun cottage I got fey crystal, glimmerdust, chocolate & syrup. I think just 1 each. For a 22 hr. timer I was hoping for better. I didn't notice if it was black flagged. May be something better for someone who isn't maxed out. Good luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Ridiculous. These roll backs are just too expensive and too frustrating. Until S8 sorts it out, I'm out of hurrying this one. I'll just wait and do a few other things first. Today I've lost two troll candies, 3 amulets, a trade ticket, a mithral and one or two jewels. And that's just what I've seen.
    I am on a relatively new device, great fast connection, and have no trouble with another game I play. So it's definitely the game.
    I had this happen several times during the first few days. I?ve gotten to the point in the game where I finally have stored energy. I lost several hundred energy, troll candies and TWO GOLD COINS between the rollbacks. I kid you not. I?m so confused why it manages to rollback to renewing clicks but not our energy.

I really don?t like submitting tickets - I did once when I accidentally spent 300 gems because of a rollback but at what point should I be writing? I?ve already dropped $$ on value packs and 200 gems on the event so it?s a little frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I am on Goal 7 of Part II. It is the Goal where we expand to the Caramel Apple Castle. 21 Candy Lanterns are needed. Collecting the Candied Leaves is torturously slow. The wonderful news is that now the Candy Troll drops Candy Amulets, Troll Candy, and Candied Leaves. Granted it is only 1 Candied Leaves, but at the rate I am going, it is very welcome.
    did you have to expand there or can you just open the castle .. we're at the same place and cant figure that out .......

Executive Chef
    You first have to expand to the plot to the left of the Sugar Spun Cottage. Then you will be able to expand to the Caramel Apple Castle. The Caramel Apple Castle expansion requires: 30 Spellbound Dew, 25 Troll Candy, 8 Candy Swords, and 21 Candy Lanterns. For me, the Lanterns are the hard part. I hope this answers your question. Best of luck!

Am I the only one who feels sorry for the little skunkupines? They look so sad when they bow their necks, waiting for the sword chop.