Page 29 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/14: The Candy Kingdom (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Ok - just to clarify

I can craft the Spun Sugar spell (part 1 step 9) & as long as I don?t collect, I can continue to craft swords, correct?
    Correct It's where I am now. Craft uncollected, Steed received and Swords still in Magic Forge

Rhino Keeper
    So bummer of a day. Didn’t get one troll candy from my troll or troll camp today. Anyone have the same? I am in between goal I &II and it was working for me yesterday, Sunday. I wonder if they changed the drops for being between levels or if I was just super unlucky.

Also, thanks everyone for all the helpful tips and *Spirit Wind* for being a miracle worker.

Edit: such a dope, I meant to credit SpiritWind and got my usernames mixed up.
    Last edited by RobinCradles; 10-19-21 at 01:25 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    So bummer of a day. Didn’t get one troll candy from my troll or troll camp today. Anyone have the same? I am in between goal I &II and it was working for me yesterday, Sunday. I wonder if they changed the drops for being between levels or if I was just super unlucky.

Also, thanks everyone for all the helpful tips and Shibuya Cloth for being a miracle worker.
    My Candy Troll has also stopped dropping Troll Candies. I am well into Part II. That was one of the perks for buying the Candy Troll. Hope this hasn't been changed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    My Candy Troll has also stopped dropping Troll Candies. I am well into Part II. That was one of the perks for buying the Candy Troll. Hope this hasn't been changed.
    I just got a troll candy from the candy troll. I am on part 2 goal 7.

Rhino Keeper
    That’s good news I hope! I must have just had a super unlucky day with no candy drops….

Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    That is where I am too. We need to chop a lot of willow trees for candy lanterns. This is going to take a while.
    Will there be a weekday warrior on Thursday (UK time)? Just thinking that with it being a lot of willow tree chopping, do I plant and crow loads now so I can use the two 10 minute unlimited energy to chop them and get the leaves

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Correct It's where I am now. Craft uncollected, Steed received and Swords still in Magic Forge
    How long are you going to leave her in there? My drops have been excellent with her still there. I'd rather not mess up a good thing at this point!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Thanks - just wanted to double check
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    So bummer of a day. Didn?t get one troll candy from my troll or troll camp today. Anyone have the same? I am in between goal I &II and it was working for me yesterday, Sunday. I wonder if they changed the drops for being between levels or if I was just super unlucky.

Also, thanks everyone for all the helpful tips and *Spirit Wind* for being a miracle worker.

Edit: such a dope, I meant to credit SpiritWind and got my usernames mixed up.
    First of all I to want to thank everybody specially spirit wind for all the assistance

I need four more troll candies to complete Part One and getting very frustrated because I?ve gone this far I want the white steed. I live in New York Eastern standard time can somebody please give me the exact time that this part one finishes. All it says is three days does that mean I have until Thursday night?
    Last edited by Petticoatwriter; 10-19-21 at 05:27 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    How long are you going to leave her in there? My drops have been excellent with her still there. I'd rather not mess up a good thing at this point!
    Exactly my thought, everything is ok now, and I don't want to mess it up. + Zelda doesn't seem to drop event related stuff.
    I did craft all my Swords, so technically there is no need to wait..
    Right now I think I'm gonna leave the craft.
    I don't want to start Part 2 yet.. first want to collect some recourses and save energy for the coming event. But I could change my mind.. Zelda does look nice!