Page 14 of 59 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/14: The Candy Kingdom (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    There is another craft in the Sugar Spun Cottage under the Learn the Spun Sugar Spell. It is the Spun Sugar Spell. It is locked by goal. It requires 75 of a blue crystal like substance, perhaps crystalline Candy. It takes 2 days to craft. It must be for Part II. Maybe it will drop from the Candy Troll in Part II.

Executive Chef
    Just to verify, on Goal 9, it is 9 Amulets needed, not 9 swords? I have finished all 8 swords needed for expansion, and want to verify I no longer need to continue Bush Mania with the Candy Minions!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I think your Ellie Mae posts can stay Sofia. They made me smile too. I loved that show when I was a kid!

This is an interesting storyline. Will keep working on page 1 later today and catch up.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Just to verify, on Goal 9, it is 9 Amulets needed, not 9 swords? I have finished all 8 swords needed for expansion, and want to verify I no longer need to continue Bush Mania with the Candy Minions!
    9 Candy Amulets, 15 Spellbound Dew, and 8 Troll Candies.

Fashion Designer
    SophiaDeo, I would actually recommend you keep up your war on the bushes if possible and it does not hurt your other goals.
    We will probably need a total of 26 swords (total includes 8 for Part 1 and is based on past events). The more you craft now, the easier Parts 2 and 3 will be. If you can craft all 26 swords now, that will be 216 amulets you will not need to gather for parts 2 and 3. This is just speculation, but I hope it helps.

For the Hidden Forest, I had to skip events to meet the timelines. But, because I crafted ahead with Elemental Discovery, I could do the events and storyline at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Here is the Young Gargoyle trying to climb onto the roof of the Academy.he was a prize from a Monster Hunt earlier this year.
    Attachment 60972

I have not completed The Isle of Audra storyline so this is the best picture I have of Lulani. She was the final prize with the gold rams horns.
    Attachment 60973
    ty ty ty

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    The Candy Minions, whose name appears to be a tongue in cheek play of the 2015 Minions animated American movie, have blond hair. They appear to be wearing a yellow or white top, with denim overalls. Minions in the movies are yellow with blue outfits that look like denim overalls. In the early 1960's, there was a decade long running TV show called The Beverly Hillbillies, with a principle character, Ellie Mae Clampett. She had huge curled blond hair way before Dolly Parton, and often wore light colored shirts with denim pants/overalls. Hence the reference to"Ellie Mae".

Both our posts likely will get deleted at the end of the event, because they have nothing to do with the storyline but I wanted to clarify. It's an American inside joke, nothing to do, really, directly with the game. But there are a lot of subtle "takes" on popular culture (not just American) running through this game, which often adds to the enjoyment. IMO anyway haha. Whether or not it was intentional!
    Thanks so much for a great explanation. I just googled....and giggled.

Executive Chef
    The roll backs are ****ing me! I just roll backed over a winning troll camp collection, recollected, and it was an empty collection. I'm getting some quite big roll backs too. 6,7,8 moves.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    It's too bad they chose bushes. For those of us still making windchimes, the Toxified Spirit and the Skunkupines are fighting over spawning rights. It's costing me about 20-25 energy to get through the other spawns to get a Candy Minion.
    I keep getting the toxified spirit will this ever end

I have been getting SIGNIFICANT rollbacks since this new event started! I just lost out on TWO expansion tickets and over 100 energy after a rollback of 20 items! That is ridiculous.

Is the troll camp NOT A guaranteed drop? Just wondering because right after three rollbacks in a row, I collected from my troll camp and got nothing.
    Come on S8!
    Last edited by pocopicasso; 10-15-21 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Spellcheck
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom