Page 10 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/14: The Candy Kingdom (main story) | goals on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Also, when can we buy the Candy Minion?
    I got the award screen below so expected to be able to buy him to shore up my stingy Troll Camp but he is still locked.
    Attachment 60962
    Looks like a bug. I hope it will be fixed soon because the Candy Minion is losing his value.

Rhino Keeper
    May I ask
    After I finish part 1, if i dont want to start part 2 immediately, the timed prize to finish part 2 and 3 still available for me?

I still have a lot of things to do in my kingdom, like the Elemental D?covery part 2, the council,? staples staples. I dont want to do this Candy quest immediatlely.

Farm Supplier
    Toxified spirits are driving me mad ! 3 in a row! Such a waste of energy at the moment ! Why bushes?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by woodlandlady View Post
    But you do need the troll candy for the expansion, so,you do need it right??..
    Yes, you need 13 Troll Candies to complete the event.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jungzenie View Post
    May I ask
    After I finish part 1, if i dont want to start part 2 immediately, the timed prize to finish part 2 and 3 still available for me?

I still have a lot of things to do in my kingdom, like the Elemental D?covery part 2, the council,? staples staples. I dont want to do this Candy quest immediatlely.
    Based on past experience… As long as you do not hit the button to start the second part, you can wait. The 30 day timer for the second steed will only start when you hit the button to start part 2.

Executive Chef
    SpiritWind, Goal 5 is Post #17.
    Rewards are 1000 coins and 25 XP.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kat_the_first View Post
    I'm still working on part three of the Elemental storyline, so I can actually use the drops from toxic spirits. Based on my experience in that quest, to get the timed rewards you only need to start the final craft after the "boss monster" (+99 to defeat). In part one of the elemental story I followed the forum guide's recommendations and didn't collect that final craft so that the storyline wouldn't close and I could continue collecting and crafting story specific elements (in this case the amulets and swords). That enabled me to get the ancient octopus from completing part 2 in less than 30 days and that little fellow is a life changer: from struggling to find mythril, I'm now almost maxed on it. Currently set to finish part 3 of elemental well within the 45 days so I can get the ancient turtle. Sorry for the rant, basically just saying that I'm considering waiting to fully finish part one of the candy storyline so I can get a jump start on part two, keeping the quest open so I can collect and craft ahead of time
    You can also make extra Candy Swords for Part II while you are waiting to collect Troll Candies from the Troll Camp. I also wait to start until I have replenished the items used in Part I, mainly the Silver Ores and Jewels in this case. It is a good feeling to start the next part when you already have some of the necessary items.

Fashion Designer
    Three collections from troll camp. Only 2nd collection provided 1 troll candy. It's going to be a long wait for 12 more troll candies.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Are the Candy Amulet and Troll Candy still available for collecting after expanding the Spun Sugar Cottage?

Fashion Designer
    Same here. I am trying to stay positive about the Troll Candy, but my Troll Camp always causes trouble. Really hope we can get the Candy Minion and he drops some Candy!

Page 10 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast