Page 19 of 59 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/14: The Candy Kingdom (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    Anybody else finding it amusing that because they are using previous main story as the framework for this one that players who haven't completed that one are running into problems because now are fighting trolls and spirits at the same time? "Trick or Treat!" Lol
    It?s amusing to you that some of us won?t be able to complete the storyline in time to win the steed because we haven?t completed a previous story line? In your words, ?Anybody else finding it amusing that ?..players?.are running into trouble??
    No, I don?t find it amusing, and most people who post in this forum are encouraging and helpful to other players, not ?amused? by their ?problems.?

Quote Originally Posted by chemgirl77 View Post
    Earlier in the storyline (on the last part now) I had candy trolls that would occasionally drop the troll candies when defeated but haven't seen this in a while. Does anyone know if this can still occur?

I figure the amulets will need stock piled for the next two portions as well as the candies. Storm8 I sure do hope these continue to drop when we finish Part I.
    I'm on part II & I got troll candies from candy bush, regular bush spawns & from candy troll today as well as troll camp. I need 25 so good day for me today. So yes, it's possible. Good luck.

Executive Chef
    I am on Goal 7 of Part II. It is the Goal where we expand to the Caramel Apple Castle. 21 Candy Lanterns are needed. Collecting the Candied Leaves is torturously slow. The wonderful news is that now the Candy Troll drops Candy Amulets, Troll Candy, and Candied Leaves. Granted it is only 1 Candied Leaves, but at the rate I am going, it is very welcome.
    Last edited by Stymie52; 10-17-21 at 06:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    We seriously need some sort of gem confirmation button s8. I know it's falling on deaf ears,considering the clamour for one over the years I've been playing,but seriously. Just fought a drag troll(great term��), and tapped on the necklace to see if it was a 1,2,or lucky 3 drop. Game had frozen,and I must've tapped it twice. Unbeknownst to me,game was reloading. Saw the troll pop up again,the 'mist of war' around him,and saw one gem disappear as I'd unwittingly double tapped the bush underneath where the necklace was. lucky for me it was just a one gem bush there and not a weekly alicorn or some other high gem stealer. Seriously s8, it's no wonder people don't want to 'buy' gems, when we can lose them so easily. I know SW (bless her) will say put in a ticket, but I'm not gonna bother for one gem,when I haven't bothered for other occasions when I've lost a **** load of gems. Why bother,when it's clear you guys clearly don't want to put in a gem confirmation doodad because you know we lose gems this way,and end up buying more. I,like many others,tho,refuse to buy gems anymore. I've been told you 'allow' a one off reimbursement of lost gems. But that's little comfort when it happens on multiple occasions. It's like,hmm,do I try to reclaim the 50 or so gems I lost this time,only to 'lose' 500 gems down the track?
    Oh,and to stay on topic😉,got sick of fighting toxified spirits for no reason,trying to spawn the drag trolls,so started the last chapter of that other event. At least I feel like I'm not wasting energy now. Funnily enough,I seem to be spawning more trolls than spirits now that it seems the game thinks I want those too.
    I use a stylus pen & it helps me a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    Does anyone have a screenshot of what is required for the Windchaser Permit?
    I am pretty sure that one of the things you need are Cloud Stones which are dropped by clouds.
    Last edited by robotparade; 10-16-21 at 06:49 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    Does anyone have a screenshot of what is required for the Windchaser Permit?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0B24A751-2FBE-4A5A-9AEC-FD4DD1F6C182.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	74.3 KB 
ID:	60988

5 Seal of the Dark Elf, I usually trigger them from the clouds
    5 Expansion Permits
    8 Cloud Stones collected from clouds
    Last edited by BiggerBubbles; 10-16-21 at 04:28 PM.

Fashion Designer
    For anyone stocking up to do Part 2: do not forget Enchanters Essence.
    You will need:
    63 for the known 21 lanterns in Part 2
    93 if you want to cover the predicted 31 lanterns in both Parts 2 and 3 (21 for Part 2 and 10 for Part 3)

Executive Chef
    Sylvan, how are you managing with the Candied Leaves from the Willows? I am expending huge amounts of energy to get 1 or none Candied Leaves from 1 tree. This needs to be adjusted on Monday because it is an effort in futility!

Fashion Designer
    I am not. I still have 3 Troll Candy before I can finish Part 1.
    So happy for the Candy Troll with the guaranteed drops!

Since that means I am pretty much staring at my kingdom willing Troll Candy to spontaneously drop, I am planning ahead. Checking the math and preparing Enchanters Essence gives me something different to do.

FYI - I am going to wait to see what is needed for the next event before I start Part 2. If the event requires us to chop trees, then I will start Part 2. If not, I will wait.
    Last edited by SylvanSanctuary; 10-16-21 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Added info about plan for starting Part 2.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    This is Exactly Why I am no longer purchasing gems like I used to. I just lost mmm 80-odd the other day, and mmm 30 odd before that. When my places were small, it was easy to avoid accidents, but not any longer. I can tap to collect from something, and tapping on the item next to it occasionally results in a gem speed-up of the item I just
    collected from!
    I no longer have the luxury of keeping gems around in case I want a Monday sale, etc. it's too distressing to keep losing gems.
    Likewise. I purchase gems only if I intent to spend them on something specific immediately.