Page 16 of 59 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/14: The Candy Kingdom (main story) | goals on page 1

I bought Toxic Spirit and liked it, it was a guaranteed drop for Ivy's Antidote in An Elemental Discovery. Why the Candy Troll does not drop Troll Candy? I plan to buy it for collecting Troll Candy.
    Last edited by MacieQueen; 10-16-21 at 03:06 AM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MacieQueen View Post
    I bought Toxic Spirit and liked it, it was a guaranteed drop for Ivy's Antidote in An Elemental Discovery. Why the Candy Troll does not drop Troll Candy? I plan to buy it for collecting Troll Candy.
    Once drops start coming in from those that purchased it, then we will know if troll candy is a drop or not. The description does say 'and more'...

As an aside, I've updated more to page 1 including inventory on what I've done so far.

Executive Chef
    First drop from The Candy Troll was 3 Candy Amulets and 1 Troll Candy! We don't know yet if Troll Candy is a guaranteed drop.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    First drop from The Candy Troll was 3 Candy Amulets and 1 Troll Candy!
    YES!!!!! woohoo! Thanks for posting that... I'll add that now.

Executive Chef
    First drop from The Candy Troll was 3 Candy Amulets and 1 Troll Candy! We don't know yet if Troll Candy is a guaranteed drop.
    Haha, that's great news Stymie! Also, 3 Candy Amulets is very generous (even if it's rare/ normally between 1 and 3)
    Now I'm even more happy I bought him.
    I also like the 150 Gem price point. Cheaper than most event related Gem purchases + you can use him the entire storyline, not just 1 event.
    Recommended if you have the Gems

Fashion Designer
    The Spun Sugar Fairy is beautiful - and I love the cotton candy clouds. Almost hate to defeat her.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Fashion Designer
    Stymie already shared the good news but I figured I would track the drops here. When I saw the Troll Candy from the Troll camp it was a huge relief!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5C06692D-9B2F-4D3A-A0D1-09EB10211F75.jpeg 
Views:	117 
Size:	136.6 KB 
ID:	60980

Drop 1: Troll Candy x1, Candy Amulet x3, and Mysterious Venom x1
    Drop 2: Troll Candy x1, Candy Amulet x3, Mysterious Venom x1, and Glimmerdust x1
    Drop 3: Troll Candy x1, Candy Amulet x3, Glimmerdust x2
    Drop 4: Troll Candy, Candy Amulet, Mysterious Venom

Coins are also dropping each time, but I am not keeping track of them.
    Last edited by SylvanSanctuary; 10-17-21 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Added drops from 4th collection

Fashion Designer
    There is another craft in the Sugar Spun Cottage under the Learn the Spun Sugar Spell. It is the Spun Sugar Spell. It is locked by goal. It requires 75 of a blue crystal like substance, perhaps crystalline Candy. It takes 2 days to craft. It must be for Part II. Maybe it will drop from the Candy Troll in Part II.
    This will be the craft available in the cottage after we complete Part 1. Like the Trades for coins in the Totems from the Hidden Temple storyline or the Earthbound Ceremony for gold in the Sublunaral Temple from Elemental Discovery.

It takes 75 Blue Petals and 2 days but I do not know what we get.
    Last edited by SylvanSanctuary; 10-17-21 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Updated the requirement once I completed Part 1.

Me too!!! OMG OMG what a great purchase!

I got the toxic spirit too and these things help SO much. I am thrilled w my purchase. High recommend - saves a LOT of time and energy.

BTW, many many thanks for all the kindness, e.g. forum moderators of course and people who post helpful stuff like silver sources. So very very appreciated.

Ok, gush of thanks and appreciation over. : )

Executive Chef
    Also had 1 troll candy and amulets from first collection from the candy troll. Tempted to get a second one, which I just did. Not impressed with sugar plum steed as it only has a chance of Lumin essence drop after 16h and was black flagged for horse hair. Zelda was black flagged for strawberries and later on magic fruit.