Page 24 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/14: The Candy Kingdom (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mizBob13 View Post
    Am I the only one who feels sorry for the little skunkupines? They look so sad when they bow their necks, waiting for the sword chop.
    Let's just say that they are parallel dimension creatures and phase shift out of the current reality and pop back in at a different time and place. They are fine and just off grabbing a bite and a nap while waiting for us to call them back.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    You first have to expand to the plot to the left of the Sugar Spun Cottage. Then you will be able to expand to the Caramel Apple Castle. The Caramel Apple Castle expansion requires: 30 Spellbound Dew, 25 Troll Candy, 8 Candy Swords, and 21 Candy Lanterns. For me, the Lanterns are the hard part. I hope this answers your question. Best of luck!
    That is where I am too. We need to chop a lot of willow trees for candy lanterns. This is going to take a while.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Also bear in mind that a new event will start Thursday. We can't use all our energy for Part II, as we will need it for the new event. I am slowly collecting for Part II now, knowing that it takes 30 days to finish it. When I finish the new event (I bet it's a leaderboard), I can keep chipping away at items needed for Part II. Good luck to all!
    That?s true. We often have a LB right after they release a new storyline
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    That?s true. We often have a LB right after they release a new storyline
    Yes, I can feel the leaderboard ominously approaching as well Fighting the urge to chop away at trees and instead save my proudly hoarded energy!

On a positive note, I love my Candy Troll purchase. The Toxified Spirit was a huge help in her storyline and she brought me a lot of dumb joy making an entire story up about her and the Lava Golum’s wedding. Maybe I will have to revisit my insanity with some Ellie May Troll romance. Trollmance.
    Last edited by RobinCradles; 10-17-21 at 11:29 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Will chopping Acer trees do?

Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    Yes, I can feel the leaderboard ominously approaching as well Fighting the urge to chop away at trees and instead save my proudly hoarded energy!

On a positive note, I love my Candy Troll purchase. The Toxified Spirit was a huge help in her storyline and she brought me a lot of dumb joy making an entire story up about her and the Lava Golum?s wedding. Maybe I will have to revisit my insanity with some Ellie May Troll romance. Trollmance.
    Bwah ha ha! Those two got together in my realm too! : )

Re this event: I started the sugar cottage spell, but M waiting to collect. The steed, awarded when I started it as reported by others previously, dropped a jewel on first collection, so, worth getting for the sword production.

I am waiting to collect the spell so I can stock up a bit on candy. We don't get the troll candy guaranteed from our cute Minion OR the troll camp, so, feeling good about delaying next start. Gives me time to grow acres of willows. My main decision is - do I put away lovely deco and be practical with willows for our Weekday Warrior? What are your plans for your realm w willows?

: )

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberWillowWinter View Post
    ... My main decision is - do I put away lovely deco and be practical with willows for our Weekday Warrior?....
    I'm not sure there will be a Weekday Warrior this time. Don't they often skip that after Main Story Line events?

Quote Originally Posted by wealthyrich View Post
    Will chopping Acer trees do?
    From what I understand from other players, no :

Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    So far only willow trees have dropped the leaves needed for lanterns. That will get really old fast with Willows taking up so much space.

Executive Chef
    Part I complete.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FAE12710-1A3A-4B67-B98B-AC6CB065F952.jpeg 
Views:	123 
Size:	337.2 KB 
ID:	61002

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure if anyone else had this, but JUST defeated a Candy Minion and he dropped 1 Candy Amulet and 1 Troll Candy. I'm on Part 1 and just building a Candy Amulet/Candy Sword stock before finishing Part 1. Never saw a Candy Minion drop a Troll Candy before. Saw it pop up and had to double check the inventory.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    Not sure if anyone else had this, but JUST defeated a Candy Minion and he dropped 1 Candy Amulet and 1 Troll Candy. I'm on Part 1 and just building a Candy Amulet/Candy Sword stock before finishing Part 1. Never saw a Candy Minion drop a Troll Candy before. Saw it pop up and had to double check the inventory.
    It's very rare