Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/14: The Candy Kingdom (main story) | goals on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    i got a toxic spirit from the bushes.. have not completed another old event that gave those from bushes. hooe this does not hold me back
    In my last 5 spawns, I got 3 toxified spirits, 1 skunk, 1 candy minion. This is gonna take a while, especially if we need an outrageous 112 amulets (8 swords x 14 amulets each) for the new expansion.

Rhino Keeper
    Since this event seems similar to the Elemental/Hidden Forest storylines, stock up on golden nuggets for the final craft and expansion permits for the intermediate expansion plots. Growing willow trees might be a good idea too for parts two and three...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    [COLOR="#800080"]

Goal Information - Part 1
    X goals. There are timed / no timed components to this part.

[/SPOILER]
    [/SPOILER]
    There is some sort of timer on part 1. I briefly saw a splash screen indicating some sort of steed as a reward for finishing quickly enough.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15743D30-642E-4076-9F3B-9733AF0ACFEA.jpeg 
Views:	57 
Size:	545.8 KB 
ID:	60967
    7 days to complete part 1 and receive the Spun Sugar Steed. Remaining horses should be 30 and 45 days for parts 2 and 3 respectively.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    3 is definitely a possibility. I have gotten 3 amulets a couple times from defeating the Trolls.
    Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I bought several candy bushes. They cost 1200 coins, can be cleared in 5 actions, and spawn the monsters regularly, but I mainly just get Toxified Spirits over and over. But if you have coins and energy to spare, they seem to be a more surefire thing than the bushes.
    Thanks for the tip.

Quote Originally Posted by AmberWillowWinter View Post
    Goal 1 - tend a bush (10 min wait) and gather water (one source, just about any will do - I ticked my goal box with a fountain from an event)

Will edit add as I go unless someone else gets to it. : )

Edit add: get out your bushes! Candy minions (trolls) are hiding there! They stole Ivy's candies leaves! : )
    Yikes all I?m getting is the Toxified Spirit. Can?t say I?m off to a good start

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Goal 1: Pond(any water source) and bush (1 each)
    Goal 2: defeat candy minion (bush) (15 hits-took me 12, generous returned energy-7 or 8)
    Goal 3: visit Thomas
    Goal 4: gather silver ore, jewels, candy wand (from candy minion ), make candy sword: 10 jewels, 10 silver ore, 15 candy wands, 1 hour craft time

Get out all your bushes, I spawned 5 candy minion from 30 bushes. They must have a chance to drop multiple wands because I ended up with 8 wands. The first two definitely only dropped only 1.

Goal 5: deep mine (nothing new dropped), tend bushes (1) (that's it, no need to spawn minion), TWO troll camp visits (item)
    Hmmm. I needed 12 amulets per sword (amulets came from spawned minions). I am a long time level 50 player

Executive Chef
    I chopped 2 Candy Bushes. The first one gave me nothing. The second one spawned a Candy Minion.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I chopped 2 Candy Bushes. The first one gave me nothing. The second one spawned a Candy Minion.
    I had one that dropped nothing, but the rest have spawned at least one and often 2 monsters in 5 chops.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast