Page 34 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/14: The Candy Kingdom (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone come up with another way to get more candied leaves besides the willow trees.
    Last edited by purrdue5; 10-20-21 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Wrong term

Farm Supplier
    I'm getting 0-1 candied leaves for each willow tree. Is that what everyone else is getting too?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nancys627 View Post
    I'm getting 0-1 candied leaves for each willow tree. Is that what everyone else is getting too?
    Just got 37 leaves from 28 trees. Not great!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Yikes! I’ve been waiting it out between Part I & Part two in case it’s a monster hunt I might as well wait to chop down my trees until then hoping the drop rate changes.

There is a glitch with the collections. If I get nothing and log out, when I log back in I'll get a drop. But if the game reloads on its own after that I lose the drop and the timer on the Troll Camp resets without it. Even if I "use" it in the expansion. Someone needs to fix it.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by nancys627 View Post
    Yes. It’s Immensely frustrating!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Part II
    Goal 8
    Approach the Caramel Apple Castle (Make sure you have no Monsters in your realm) 0/1
    Find the Witch 0/1

Approach the Caramel Apple Castle (10 minutes)
    3 Golden Nuggets
    3 Golden Eggs

Goal 9
    Defeat the Caramel Apple Contessa (199 hits) 0/1

Goal 10
    Learn the Caramel Apple Spell 0/1

Learn the Caramel Apple Spell (Caramel Apple Castle) 2 hours
    Candy Amulets 0/10
    Dragon Scales 0/35
    Troll Candies 0/30
    Need 15 more Troll Candy to get to this point. Glad I?m done chopping trees for now! Quick collect seems to be better for getting leaves.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bensbakery2005 View Post
    Some days this game is very disheartening. I managed to complete the first part of the challenge in 7 days despite the poor drop rate from the Troll Camp. The second part feels impossible as the drops from willow trees is truly abysmal?chopped 3 trees and got 2 candied leaves. Time to stop trying I think.
    Don't give up yet. To get the timed prize in the second Part, you have 30 days. It's too early to quit. Sometimes the drops of the Candied Leaves are horrific. But sometimes they improve a bit. Hang in there. Whether or not you get the timed prize, eventually you will have to finish this storyline. And no matter when you finish, you will still get the Witch. So give it a shot. You have nothing to lose. Commiserate with the rest of us. This Forum is a good place for information and support. Best of luck!

Rhino Keeper
    That is what I’m getting also. Should would be nice to get 3 or 4. Especially when you have to spend a lot to grow the tree, and then you have to have so many lanterns. Maybe it will increase

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    That is what I’m getting also. Should would be nice to get 3 or 4. Especially when you have to spend a lot to grow the tree, and then you have to have so many lanterns. Maybe it will increase
    I have rarely gotten some 3's, but never have gotten 4 Candied Leaves. I am very happy when I get 2.