Page 26 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/14: The Candy Kingdom (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    You can choose not to make them all 18 in advance if you have the Candy Troll.
    It drops 6 guaranteed Candy Amulets a day, it would be a shame to let them go to waste.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    You can choose not to make them all 18 in advance if you have the Candy Troll.
    It drops 6 guaranteed Candy Amulets a day, it would be a shame to let them go to waste.
    They actually would not go to waste. To make the 21 lanterns just for Part 2, we need 84 amulets.

For me, I made the 18 extra swords and am now trying to max out on amulets while I can still spend energy. It will reduce the amount of energy needed when I start the timer for Part 2. Getting the Candy Leaves from the Willow Trees will be a huge energy drain.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Ok. I know I read a past post about crafting 18 extra candy swords or as many as I can before timed event ends. I can't find it again. I've been so busy I've only been able to scan through the forum. My question is why 18, or did I misread something? It may have been Stymie or Sylvan S. Thanks for any clarification.
    On page 20, ShibuaCloth posted a lot of info. That's where you can find the breakdown. Thank you ShibuaCloth that's always So helpful! is there any way to move that post up below Stormwind's walkthrough?

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1657721

Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    Feeling very frustrated with this event. Between the rollbacks, scanty drops of every item needed, and really high number of required supplies to complete each step, I feel like I am being set up to have to spend money to complete the event. It is starting to feel like work instead of fun.
    Not only the lack of drops, the re-use of board items like bushes that are already spawning monsters for other storylines... so different storylines are now fighting over the same item. It's frustrating. Unless you've played this game for years, there's no keeping up. I don't like feeling like I'm being left behind.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    They actually would not go to waste. To make the 21 lanterns just for Part 2, we need 84 amulets.

For me, I made the 18 extra swords and am now trying to max out on amulets while I can still spend energy. It will reduce the amount of energy needed when I start the timer for Part 2. Getting the Candy Leaves from the Willow Trees will be a huge energy drain.
    I forgot about the Lanterns, thanks! *Back to making swords*

Executive Chef
    Gaaah, got a rollback after placing a Sugar Spun Steed. Hopefully Support can respond quickly! I like how it looks next to the Sugar Spun Cottage. At least the game didn't rollback to where my final Troll Camp collection that dropped the Troll Candy didn't happen!

I haven't always gone for the "timed prize" component of the storylines the past few years, but LOVE the looks of these steeds! Magnificent artwork IMO. So I am going to wait to collect the craft, place Zelda(?), and start Part 2. One account is so chock full of Aspens, I don't have room for the Willows. So I need some time to clear those out & plant Willows!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I forgot about the Lanterns, thanks! *Back to making swords*
    Glad I could help. Their use in the Lanterns and probably the Part 3 item always slips my mind so I have to keep reminding myself to keep collecting.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    Not only the lack of drops, the re-use of board items like bushes that are already spawning monsters for other storylines... so different storylines are now fighting over the same item. It's frustrating. Unless you've played this game for years, there's no keeping up. I don't like feeling like I'm being left behind.
    Ditto. I quit working on this storyline for now and just have to accept I won?t get the steed. I?m trying to remember that it?s just pixels on a screen and has no bearing on my real life.

Rhino Keeper
    Does the 30 day timer on Part 2 start the moment you learn Spun Sugar Spell (last step of Part 1)? If yes, that alone is a good enough reason not to collect Spun Sugar Spell until after the next event ends. Yes, I already got my Spun Sugar Steed.

Assuming of course the event actually interests me.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    I figured as much, but didn't see it noted on the drops description. Glad to see others have had it happen before. And dang, 75% as in the entire total projected for all 3 parts? Because wow. XD I'm on my 10th right now.
    Yeap, I have 6 to go until I have them all needed until the end of the arc.

Edit: PotP, I got a second Candry from a Troll!
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 10-18-21 at 12:13 PM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...