Page 39 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/14: The Candy Kingdom (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Really? The willow bug has been fixed? I am getting 1, rarely 2, leaf per tree, and some none at all.
    ⚔Humble and Proud Servant #4⃣1⃣ of Thuakie Sword Society{⚔}==========>

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trilogylass View Post
    Really? The willow bug has been fixed? I am getting 1, rarely 2, leaf per tree, and some none at all.
    Yes, unfortunately that is the norm.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Anyone on Part III yet? About to finish part II and was wondering if sparkling mines and Ivy’s hut will be dropping items required for crafts for part III in conjunction with the current limited event items.
    I am waiting for 12 more Troll Candies to finish Part II. Then I am taking a break before I start Part III. It seems that future events are going to be harder with the increased demand for event items. Good luck if you begin Part III.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone on Part III yet? About to finish part II and was wondering if sparkling mines and Ivy’s hut will be dropping items required for crafts for part III in conjunction with the current limited event items.
    I am on Part III step 2. You will need to collect from Troll Camp twice and Piper(new witch you get from Part II) once. 16 hour timer on Piper with a 64 gem speed up so I am waiting. ;-)

So if you want to fly through initial steps wait for both Troll Camp and Piper to be ready to collect before starting Part III. Then there is only a 6 hour slow down.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Executive Chef
    Has anyone finished part 2 but not started part 3. Just wondering if troll camp and candy troll still drop candy’s if you don’t start part 3.

Rhino Keeper
    Is the Lumin essence from sugar steed a guaranteed drop? Hasn’t dropped for me yet!

Edit: never mind just read on pg1, it’s just a chance. Guess I shouldn’t hv gone crazy to get it!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    If you have an issue where you need to go to Support then please don't double post here. This is not a place to report bugs and issues. A few duplicate posts have been removed. S8 will monitor and reply in the bugs forum.

And also note you must not post about your comms with Support. Forum rules are linked in post 1. Thank you.

So far sparkling mines will drop chocolate drops which we will need to craft candy kits in the magic forge. Not a guaranteed drop! Haven't collected from ivy yet so don't know about her. I don't think so.

Rhino Keeper
    And if it is same as previous 2 times need 45 for next roadblock

Rhino Keeper
    On the plus side Chocolate Candy drops from Candy Troll so at least made it past Goal 3.

Part III Goal 4:
    Tend a bush(1)
    Clear a Willow(1)

Part III Goal 5:
    Gather candy amulets(autocompleted so don't know how many)
    Gather candied leaves(autocompleted so don't know how many)
    Gather chocolate rocks(45) Supposed to be found in sparkling mines