Page 32 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/14: The Candy Kingdom (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    I force closed the game, what’s a normal plot? Will force close again
    Did you expand first to the plot to the left of the Spun Sugar Cottage?

Fashion Designer
    Did you open the plot with the sap tree? It is Y14 on Shibuyas map. It takes 400,000 coins, 5 permits, and 50 wisp lanterns.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    I force closed the game, what?s a normal plot? Will force close again
    There is an expansion plot you need to “buy” in order to reach the Carmel Apple Castle. I don?t remember what it?s cost is but it requires wisp lanterns, expansion permits and coins. You have to expand that plot first in order to reach the Carmel Apple Castle. I hope this helps. If you don?t have enough, start making your materials now to open that expansion. Once you do, the next plot (castle) will have the event requirements like Troll Candy, swords, lanterns, spellbound dew.

You can do the first expansion and troll candy collection before starting Part II should you choose.

Executive Chef
    As noted in post #2:

Y14: 3000RP, 400,000 coins, 50 wisp lanterns, 5 expansion permits | 2nd plot released when adjacent plot Y13 opened

Here?s the plot you need to open before you can open the Caramel Apple plot:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F390DCE8-244D-41BE-A52F-6829421CEE49.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	246.7 KB 
ID:	61028
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F1DBF0A5-E895-46B6-A7A4-B96ACB4B419E.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	246.4 KB 
ID:	61027  

Rhino Keeper
    Bless everyone you are the very best. No I missed that, I’m always so careful, I’m surprises it let me continue, I can’t begin to tell you how much I appreciate you’re help. I was about to go nuts trying to figure it out.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-19-21 at 08:25 PM. Reason: updated post. All other posts in reply have been removed for derailing the thread. Player advised. SW

Executive Chef
    I'm sure this is a dumb question, but, I haven't been keeping up with this storyline because it was out of reach for me to finish the first part in time to get the Steed. Anyway, one of my accounts just unlocked the ability to purchase the Candy Troll. If I purchase it now, will it be helpful to me when I am ready to work on the storyline, or will it quit dropping the items needed after this first week is over?
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I'm sure this is a dumb question, but, I haven't been keeping up with this storyline because it was out of reach for me to finish the first part in time to get the Steed. Anyway, one of my accounts just unlocked the ability to purchase the Candy Troll. If I purchase it now, will it be helpful to me when I am ready to work on the storyline, or will it quit dropping the items needed after this first week is over?
    It will be helpful as long as you have the storyline active. If you have part 1 active (despite possibly not being able to finish in 7 days, which doesn't matter anyway as it's only the 1 steed you'll miss out on which doesn't have story drops), then the troll will drop amulets and the troll camp drop. Hopefully that makes sense.... it does in my head! lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It will be helpful as long as you have the storyline active. If you have part 1 active (despite possibly not being able to finish in 7 days, which doesn't matter anyway as it's only the 1 steed you'll miss out on which doesn't have story drops), then the troll will drop amulets and the troll camp drop. Hopefully that makes sense.... it does in my head! lol
    Thank you as always, SpiritWind!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer
    I am on Part 2 Goal 10, and opened Y16 to the left of Caramel Castle, and can see the next castle expansion requirements (Y17) we will complete in Part 3, including 10 Candy swords and 10 Candy Lanterns. Just want to confirm for those working ahead on crafts.

Y16

Name:	8D732A81-DDA7-4117-95AA-BA42EF566B64.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	123.0 KB 
ID:	61030

Y17

Name:	49411813-B38C-4D1F-BD3C-CFB5533D7182.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	129.8 KB 
ID:	61031

Good luck to all working on finishing the timed part 1 in the next few days. May the troll camp treat you well!

And for those in part 2 goal 7 on approach to the Caramel Apple Castle, enjoy your 199 swings with the Contessa. She has quite the wind up, and then she brings the thunder. It is something to behold and you will miss it if you strike back too fast.
    Last edited by farmerted7; 10-19-21 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Pix

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Let's just say that they are parallel dimension creatures and phase shift out of the current reality and pop back in at a different time and place. They are fine and just off grabbing a bite and a nap while waiting for us to call them back.
    😹😹😹