Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 135

Thread: Spooky Silver Screen - 2021 October 13

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by divinekakan View Post
    Sorry, what are the brown tickets for?

    Get Your Snacks Here
    Need more Silver Screen stuff? We can use this Snack Cart to get more!
    Buy Haunted Snack Cart from the Market
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

    You give the Movie Tickets to the Snack Cart

  2. #22
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    391
    I just collected from the monster under the bed and got the little green Gollum looking character but now it's gone. I forced-closed but it's not in the barn. Was that one of the invisible items to turn in for something or is it a decoration that I should have in my barn? If so, I don't see it now.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    I just collected from the monster under the bed and got the little green Gollum looking character but now it's gone. I forced-closed but it's not in the barn. Was that one of the invisible items to turn in for something or is it a decoration that I should have in my barn? If so, I don't see it now.
    Those are the little green men or Movie Collectibles that will open the community prizes. You don't see them.
    You need 500 to be able to get the community prizes.
    Hoping we get all three of those prizes.

    Top left of the prize Screen shows how many you have.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 10-14-21 at 03:00 PM.

  4. #24
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3380.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	117.6 KB 
ID:	60968

    Get your tickets to this year's spookiest movie event! In this Event, you and other Farm Story 2 players will collect items to earn individual and community prizes!

    1. Buy the Monster Under the Bed from the Market to start collecting
    Movie Collectibles.
    2. Send Deliveries to earn upgrade parts like Halloween Popcorn, Candied Apples and Electric Candy Rocks.
    3. Upgrade the Monster Under the Bed with these parts to earn higher amounts of Movie Collectibles.
    4. Collect Movies Collectibles to unlock awesome prizes.

    Want even more Halloween Popcorn, Candied Apples and Electric Candy Rocks? Purchase a Haunted Snack Cart in the Market!

    Once you collect enough items to earn the first individual prize, the second individual prize will unlock. Fully complete the World Event to get all the items you need to craft a spooky haunted friend, the Zombie Ticket Taker or Bunny Bride of Frankenstein! After the Farm Story 2 community collects enough items to earn a community prize, all players who have collected enough items to be eligible will receive it. Your prizes will be placed in your storage. have fun!

  5. #25
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    823
    Just dbl checking, can Android players get the community prizes? Cuz I don't see that other graphic w w/the community prizes anywhere.
    -----------------
    Officially requesting no more ugly monkeys.

  6. #26
    Storm8 Staff ExcalS8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Just dbl checking, can Android players get the community prizes? Cuz I don't see that other graphic w w/the community prizes anywhere.
    Unfortunately the full World Event feature is only available on iOS. We have a parallel, functionally-similar event that runs for Android players.

  7. #27
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Those are the little green men or Movie Collectibles that will open the community prizes. You don't see them.
    You need 500 to be able to get the community prizes.
    Hoping we get all three of those prizes.

    Top left of the prize Screen shows how many you have.
    Ah ok I see it now. He was so tiny in the prize screen I didn't notice him before lol. Thank you for clearing that up.

  8. #28
    Is the candy cart one time only use?

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by liliyah007 View Post
    Is the candy cart one time only use?
    Yes
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

    Need me? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Storm8 Support Link

  10. #30
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    823
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post
    Unfortunately the full World Event feature is only available on iOS. We have a parallel, functionally-similar event that runs for Android players.
    Ah. OK, what is that parallel event? I don't see it, I don't think. Is it launched yet?
    -----------------
    Officially requesting no more ugly monkeys.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •