Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Spooky Silver Screen - 2021 October 13

Quote Originally Posted by grameys View Post
    it says you can buy a haunted candy cart for extra parts… not one of those in my market?
    Once you complete the first Spooky Silver Screen goal, the cart will unlock.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    it says you can buy a haunted candy cart for extra parts? not one of those in my market?
    okay
    you have to upgrade at least once before it shows up i guess.. once i upgraded the quest showed up
    Hit go and it will take you to the Machines tab and it is there.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Fashion Designer
    Wow I just started this event and the first plane delivery an Ad comes up! Am I the only person getting this? It's been happening for days now. What is the deal? @ExCal please let us know what's going on. I'm a high level player that spends actual real money on the game. Please I can't keep playing with ads popping up.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Wow I just started this event and the first plane delivery an Ad comes up! Am I the only person getting this? It's been happening for days now. What is the deal? @ExCal please let us know what's going on. I'm a high level player that spends actual real money on the game. Please I can't keep playing with ads popping up.
    Please see the reply here regarding the ads:

Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post
    We've actually been running ads since 2019, but they are suppressed for a long period of time by making an in-app purchase. So, if you're only seeing them now, it's probably because you have made a purchase at various intervals over the past 2 years. They're also configured to run rather infrequently (and run even less frequently if you have ever made a purchase).
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Ok I hadn't seen that post. Thanks for letting me know. I have been getting ads regularly for the last few days though. This is unfortunate.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    I had my suspicions regarding the whole in app purchases but didn't want to speculate on it. I have never got ads in farm story 2 since I started buying into gems about almost a year and a half ago, but before I did. Also with bakery, but my ads returned after I went on like a year of not buying gems there. I will admit, I am surprised they have said why and explained. I do like the openness and transparency regarding it.

Anyways so I'm getting back on topic, what is the trunk thing for? Does it also drop things like the Trunk or Treat (from last year) does?

Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    I had my suspicions regarding the whole in app purchases but didn't want to speculate on it. I have never got ads in farm story 2 since I started buying into gems about almost a year and a half ago, but before I did. Also with bakery, but my ads returned after I went on like a year of not buying gems there. I will admit, I am surprised they have said why and explained. I do like the openness and transparency regarding it.

Anyways so I'm getting back on topic, what is the trunk thing for? Does it also drop things like the Trunk or Treat (from last year) does?
    Hmm…Not sure. It’s a community prize so we will all get it for free if everyone collective gets enough points. Not sure if you noticed, but there’s also two free Jack O Lanterns. We haven’t had a world event in a few years, so I’m excited. I love what Storm8 has been doing recently with this game with all the new stuff like the redesigned monthly events, daily goals with the Haunted House Event, the new spin to win format and now this.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Fashion Designer
    I really like this kind of event. And it looks like there a real pet choice here! Tho my limit 2 haunted houses are each filled. Still great tho!

I've never gotten a community prize and have been playing for three years. First time seeing one, so this is cool!

Bonus? No monkeys!
    -----------------
    Officially requesting no more ugly monkeys.

Sorry, what are the brown tickets for?

Farm Supplier
    it says you can buy a haunted candy cart for extra parts? not one of those in my market?
    okay
    you have to upgrade at least once before it shows up i guess.. once i upgraded the quest showed up
    The candy cart can be found with your buildings, not new items. I think this is where you deliver all your tickets. Not sure cause I haven?t bought the candy cart yet.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast