Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Spooky Silver Screen - 2021 October 13

Has anyone chosen the Zombie Ticket Taker? I am to choose now and want to know if I should get the rabbit, which will jump and move around like the other ones we have. What does the zombie ticket taker do? I guess he won?t move around 😁

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fabulouslara View Post
    Has anyone chosen the Zombie Ticket Taker? I am to choose now and want to know if I should get the rabbit, which will jump and move around like the other ones we have. What does the zombie ticket taker do? I guess he won?t move around 😁
    The Zombie Ticket Taker is an exotic pet. It sways from side to side.

Does everyone add to the Community total from the start of the game or only after we have secured our five individual prizes?

Host(ess)

Farm story 2

Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    I am glad I cannot be blamed for them removing the option to sell these event items like I was last time. As I personally said nothing regarding it this time. And still, the option to widely sell them was removed. Unfortunate that they did remove it however, though hopefully this is only temporary.

I wonder how the 50.000.000 community milestone is even reachable though. I am not even at 1.000.000 yet. So maybe I should just accept now that I probably won't receive the trunk thing, which is all I wanted.

Edit

Also, what does this even mean?

Attachment 60994

Are these community prizes based on the community as a whole, or is it more individual? I am confused.
    Years ago we had a community event like the present one , everybody shared what they didn?t need and the community soared , until now , when stormy decided to ban sharing hence the community ?wheel? is moving oh so slowly , with 8 days to go I doubt if 50 mil will ever be reached. Come on stormy stop being a grinch and let us share and enjoy the game.

Farm Supplier

Zombie exotic pet

Quote Originally Posted by logansmil View Post
    The Zombie Ticket Taker is an exotic pet. It sways from side to side.
    I was trying for the zombie pet until I read your post. Thank you, I do not want another exotic pet.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by linborg View Post
    I was trying for the zombie pet until I read your post. Thank you, I do not want another exotic pet.
    Exotic pets are now storable!
    The Zombie Ticket Taker is so awesome.
    I have a ticket booth from many many events ago and he goes perfect beside my booth.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3404.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	145.4 KB 
ID:	61016
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Yeah I agree, it's going to be really hard to get to even the first one! You have to work with everyone who is playing the event to get all the points needed to be able to get the community prizes. Doesn't look like we will even get enough points to get the first one .. thought it was more players than this.. I really wanted the Halloween truck at the end too
    I too wanted the Halloween truck.

I fail to see how we are going to reach the final community milestone when we're not even 10% yet on the first.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    So cute! Did you buy the regular pet too? Do you know how many gems it costs do buy it??

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Exotic pets are now storable!
    The Zombie Ticket Taker is so awesome.
    I have a ticket booth from many many events ago and he goes perfect beside my booth.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3404.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	145.4 KB 
ID:	61016

Executive Chef
    Right! They asked for too many points.

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I too wanted the Halloween truck.

I fail to see how we are going to reach the final community milestone when we're not even 10% yet on the first.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    So cute! Did you buy the regular pet too? Do you know how many gems it costs do buy it??
    I have seen them for 450 gems.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast