Thread: Part requests

Rhino Keeper

Part requests

I have a question. Sometimes when I?m requesting parts for a goal or another appliance. I sometimes get a message stating ?sorry 4 of your friends couldn?t receive your request? I?m an iPhone user. Or do only get a max amount of requests if they aren?t answered

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinklessweettreats View Post
    I have a question. Sometimes when I?m requesting parts for a goal or another appliance. I sometimes get a message stating ?sorry 4 of your friends couldn?t receive your request? I?m an iPhone user. Or do only get a max amount of requests if they aren?t answered
    Every player has a limit of 20 requests and 20 gifts per day. Insofar as I understand it, the "sorry" message is given when the system thinks the neighbor you're trying to request from has already received a request from you that day. This can happen if you had old requests in the queue that were auto-sent without you knowing it.

If you send out more than 20 requests on any day then the remainder of those requests will automatically be sent out at the game reset on the following day. So, if you send out 25 requests on Monday, the system will give you the first 20 replies from your neighbors and the remaining 5 requests get sent to the queue. When the system resets into Tuesday, those remaining 5 requests will automatically get sent out again unless you send out a new request right away which should cancel them.