Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Ominous Investigation - 2021 Oct 12 (15 Days)

Executive Chef
    so just learned a trick. maybe eveyrone knows this, but i just came across it. if you finish the side goal during step 4 of the regular goal, the deco you are awarded counts as your floor deco you must purchase. going to have to remember this for the future. usually i finish the side goal before i get to step 4 of the regular goal
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    If you're in need of neighbors, you should check out the BS Add Me Forum here.

Or, if you don't want to add more neighbors and have coins to spare, you can quickly get a lot of collectibles to trade for parts using the "recipe dump method" which is explained in detail here.

Hope this helps!
    Thank you AnnirasSweets!!! Wow what a game changer! I don?t play often enough to try & get new neighbors and most of my neighbors left the game several years ago. I was able to do the recipe dump and have enough parts to build 3 goal ovens in an hour instead of waiting several days!!!🤩

Final Prize

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Yeah, thought that was weird myself. I've notified a Mod and they're double checking with the team now. I'll update the first post as soon as we find out whether it will be resized or not.
    Final Prize isn't worth it

I just received final prize, totally upset!

Post Final Goal Prize

Quote Originally Posted by SBDOVER72 View Post
    Um... What?!?!
    Final goal prize is 1x1?!?!
    Attachment 60925
    Can someone please enlarge the image?
    It?s cute, but what a disappointment with respect to its size
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AC8A6451-6718-40C8-9336-5CE0FE57FADD.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	61018  

Fashion Designer
    The final prize is 1x1??? OMG that is a disaster.

Floating cauldron prize after 15 day goal was a bit disappointing. Hard work, putting alarm for setting recipes and making ovens it?s a very small goal prize. The least we could expect is the skeletal alter, ghost gathering, spooky party and other such prizes that have been given in the past years and which are clearly visible in other people?s bakery. I have been playing Bakery Story for one and half years hoping that Halloween I would get fantastic stuff but I?m crestfallen to get this ..now I?ll have to play another year to try for the skeletal alter ..

Least that can be done is put a sale of all these grand items, because waiting another year seems like a long time to have a nice Halloween prize

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SBDOVER72 View Post
    Um... What?!?!
    Final goal prize is 1x1?!?!
    Attachment 60925
    Can someone please enlarge the image?
    Name:  91EC4459-0513-4D13-8B73-389F386E5FA2.jpg
Views: 709
Size:  135.6 KB
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

My Final Goal Item Doesn't Show When I place it on my bakery

When I place the final goal item, it doesn't show anything. It's invisible. When I click the item, it shows a very thin outline but it goes transparent when it's not clicked. Pls help!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast