Thread: In-Game Ads Now for High-Level Players

Fashion Designer

In-Game Ads Now for High-Level Players

Making Plane Deliveries and just got hit with an Ad. I'm a high-level player who's played since the beginning. I spend Real Money on this game. I sure hope this is a coding error. If it continues it'll be a deal-breaker for me. I won't continue to play if every plane delivery causes an ad to pop-up. I have my baby-farm on my iPad but never play it because of the constant ads on plane deliveries. Please let us know ExCal if this is just a mistake. If not, I'll be focusing solely on Castle Story.

Better yet S8, offer the games as a subscription business model. You can still do in-app purchases but with a membership model you can eliminate ads and give loyal subscribers monthly benefits like expansion parts or barn-space increases or extra parts for events. That would fix many ills.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with that. I’m also a high level player. I think it’s insane that the game hasn’t expanded levels over 100. We keep getting xp we can’t use! The game has the ability to decide options based on player level. Fix that.

Fashion Designer
    I'm still getting the ads during plane deliveries. Please address this issue. Is this a feature, not a bug?