Thread: Gift system suggestion

Gift system suggestion

They really need to add a tab in the gifting menu that is just food. It is a real pain having to scroll through all the items to find food for friends who want it.

Rhino Keeper
    After you?ve played for a while, you can get neighbors who don?t want food and cease the scrolling.

I always keep a few newbies so I just mass gift my Part Of The Day to everyone except Stormie and the newbies, then I mass gift the Hot Chocolate to Stormie and all the newbie food people. I scroll super-fast to the end and then back up to the food.

In that way, all neighbors are gifted in just a couple minutes. Maybe that would work for you, maybe not. Hope it helps some.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco2 View Post
    After you?ve played for a while, you can get neighbors who don?t want food and cease the scrolling.

I always keep a few newbies so I just mass gift my Part Of The Day to everyone except Stormie and the newbies, then I mass gift the Hot Chocolate to Stormie and all the newbie food people. I scroll super-fast to the end and then back up to the food.

In that way, all neighbors are gifted in just a couple minutes. Maybe that would work for you, maybe not. Hope it helps some.
    Why do you only choose to give food to newbies?

New Resident
    I agree! It's a pain having to scroll all the way towards the end to gift food. Maybe a search bar could work as well? That way we could search for the gift we want to send, have it pop up, and click it. Could even make gifting as a whole much easier.