Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Haunted House - 2021 October 6

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    I bought the "retro jack o lantern" from the market for supposed to be 30 gems (I had 798 before purchase, I now have 748) but it took 50 and gave me the pumpkin craving bench prize that comes from the jack o lantern was messed up is I know nothing will be done about the game messing up on my gems when it's not my fault the game keeps messing up!! I definitely regret purchasing this now and definitely a rip off! Supposed to have been only 30 gems a piece but it took 50 and gave wrong prize smh
    Pumpkin Carving Bench is from the 50 gem pumpkin.
    So heads up EVERYONE all pumpkins are orange and right now there is three is the Market place instead of two so could be easy to pull the wrong one out.

Edit
    I was directing this post to everyone

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3281.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	98.0 KB 
ID:	60853
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 10-07-21 at 04:21 AM.

Executive Chef
    No. I did not buy the wrong one. I was careful which one I bought. I wasn't even near the 50 gems one when I bought it. The 30 gem one must obviously be the same as the other 2 as it registered as one of those. I have bought the the amount of 50 gems ones I wanted in the beginning so I already knew the carving bench came from the 50 gem one. I know which one I bought this time and what it looked like. It was a plain pumpkin with the hammer looking at the top. The other two has leaves or whatever around them. Mine was the 30 gem one. I know what I'm talking about. Guess i have to start taking pictures of every little thing in this game since the game wanna keep messing up and to prove when I'm not lying smh.. guess I'ma be out of 50 gems

QUOTE=judyandthecat;1656923]Pumpkin Carving Bench is from the 50 gem pumpkin.
    So heads up all pumpkins are orange and right now there is three is the Market place instead of two so could be easy to pull the wrong one out.

Name:	IMG_3281.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	98.0 KB 
ID:	60853[/QUOTE]

Executive Chef
    Thanks but I already know they are going to try to make it seem like I bought the wrong pumpkin when I didn't. The 30 gem one registered as the 50 gem one. Just will start taking pictures of everything I purchase in this game smh

Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Different game, but I was granted a refund on 12 gems about a month ago when there was an issue or whatever on Storm8's end, and some other players were as well. Hopefully you're granted a refund with your gems (on here) as well. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Thanks but I already know they are going to try to make it seem like I bought the wrong pumpkin when I didn't. The 30 gem one registered as the 50 gem one. Just will start taking pictures of everything I purchase in this game smh
    I am so sorry and please contact support at the bottom of my post.
    I never said you lied but was giving a heads up to players pulling a pumpkin out because I in the past have pulled the wrong item out.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Rhino Keeper
    Goal 8/8 bring 25 haunted house to gothic house. Rewards 200 coins 3 experience points and what looks like the electric python from marketplace that costs 250 gems

Farm Supplier
    The electric pylon I purchased disappeared my gems are gone too. Any help would be appreciated. I. Was going to collect from it and it was gone
    Last edited by bj2500; 10-07-21 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bj2500 View Post
    The electric pylon I purchased disappeared my gems are gone too. Any help would be appreciated. I. Was going to collect from it and it was gone
    Look at spot you had it and touch with your finger the area and see if you can locate..it is likely invisible.
    Please come back and tell us if it is invisible.
    Contact Storm8!

Quote Originally Posted by bj2500 View Post
    The Electric Pylon was just missing an animation state (it was there, but invisible). This has been fixed, and you should see it when you relaunch the game.

Executive Chef
    The free "Retro Jack O' Lantern" from the Milk Chocolate goal, how I am supposed to open it without buying a Jack O' Lantern with actual gems? I have 0 of the things needed to open it.

Name:	5366AE4A-1C2A-422D-A253-7665BD15861B.jpeg 
Views:	16 
Size:	220.1 KB 
ID:	60868

Name:	48BEF5C8-AA65-449B-BFAB-9600B8D57461.jpeg 
Views:	18 
Size:	378.3 KB 
ID:	60869

Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    The free "Retro Jack O' Lantern" from the Milk Chocolate goal, how I am supposed to open it without buying a Jack O' Lantern with actual gems? I have 0 of the things needed to open it.

Name:	5366AE4A-1C2A-422D-A253-7665BD15861B.jpeg 
Views:	16 
Size:	220.1 KB 
ID:	60868

Name:	48BEF5C8-AA65-449B-BFAB-9600B8D57461.jpeg 
Views:	18 
Size:	378.3 KB 
ID:	60869
    Try relaunching your game because this was fixed yesterday.
    Contact Storm8!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast