Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Haunted House - 2021 October 6

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    This has now been fixed. Enjoy the leaderboard event!
    Yay! Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    I got that retro jack o lantern that's supposed to give a prize but it doesn't do anything when you click it
    Pushed a fix for this as well. Enjoy your prize!

Executive Chef
    I just closed out and got back on but it's still not working! Tried this several times

Got it now. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post
    Pushed a fix for this as well. Enjoy your prize!

Rhino Keeper
    minor issue: in the item description in the game (as well as the craft window that pops up when you don’t have enough items), Morgan’s door knocker says “from the kitchen” when it’s from the fishing pond like ms judy correctly noted in post#1.
    not sure if it’s a low vs high level thing, but thought I’d bring it up cuz i got confused for a second…

p.s. yeah it must be a low vs high level thing cuz just noticed Piper’s door knocker says “from the feed mill” instead of the mine.
    Last edited by orca1006; 10-06-21 at 08:55 PM.

Executive Chef
    In the market, what's the difference between "prize jack o lantern" and "jack o lantern"?

Executive Chef
    I bought the "retro jack o lantern" from the market for supposed to be 30 gems (I had 798 before purchase, I now have 748) but it took 50 and gave me the pumpkin craving bench prize that comes from the jack o lantern was messed up is I know nothing will be done about the game messing up on my gems when it's not my fault the game keeps messing up!! I definitely regret purchasing this now and definitely a rip off! Supposed to have been only 30 gems a piece but it took 50 and gave wrong prize smh

Executive Chef
    If I don't get my 50 gems back because of a error on storm8's end, I will not spend anymore money on this game because this is ridiculous!! Which I know I won't get back. Mad is an understatement!!!!

If I don't get my 50 gems back because of a error on storm8's end, I will not spend anymore money on this game because this is ridiculous!! Which I know I won't get back. Mad is an understatement!!!!
    Please contact support using the link in my signature. They should be able to help.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    Yeah I did but I know just like before, they won't help

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Please contact support using the link in my signature. They should be able to help.

Executive Chef
    Different game, but I was granted a refund on 12 gems about a month ago when there was an issue or whatever on Storm8's end, and some other players were as well. Hopefully you're granted a refund with your gems (on here) as well. Good luck!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast