Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: 10/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Oct 2021)

Executive Chef
    I definitely did not mean to spend so many cabbages on basically decor but how could I resist! And the sound effects! The skeleton?s chuckle, the bat?s madly flapping wings, and the wyvern?s roar. (I know the bat came from the event, not the tent, but he really really fits in here.)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	912D13C4-5D05-442B-A003-E97542F87C8A.jpeg 
Views:	34 
Size:	238.9 KB 
ID:	61126

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I definitely did not mean to spend so many cabbages on basically decor but how could I resist! And the sound effects! The skeleton?s chuckle, the bat?s madly flapping wings, and the wyvern?s roar. (I know the bat came from the event, not the tent, but he really really fits in here.)

Congrats Giselle ! very nice achievement indeed.
    I kindly request the PowerOfThePost here, I have a place holder at the top of the pile here for a cute Kitsunecorn, may the tent be kind with me this morning...

Name:	IMG_0129.JPG 
Views:	37 
Size:	449.6 KB 
ID:	61128

Fashion Designer
    I thought i should do a summary (hopefully complete) of all the drops from the Sugar Skull Kelpie as they havent been added to the first page yet.

Coral (blue, orange, pink, purple, red), Shells (blue, orange, pink), Pearls (cursed, black, white), +2 Carrots, Fertilizer, Horse Hair, Sugar, Cursed Reef & Jellyfin
    Active Daily: Castle Lvl 50, Bakery Story Lvl 99

Inactive: Dragon Lvl 183 & 174 (ID JTM101phone) - City Story Metro Lvl 98 - Farm Lvl 150 - Bakery Lvl 92 - Restaurant Lvl 99 - RS2 Lvl 15+ - Fairytale Lvl 16+

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    I thought i should do a summary (hopefully complete) of all the drops from the Sugar Skull Kelpie as they havent been added to the first page yet.

Coral (blue, orange, pink, purple, red), Shells (blue, orange, pink), Pearls (cursed, black, white), +2 Carrots, Fertilizer, Horse Hair, Sugar, Cursed Reef & Jellyfin
    Thanks for this! ... adding to post 1 now.
    Sorry I haven't been on top of updating drops for the Sugar Skull Kelpie, been busy rehearsing for a play that opens this weekend. :

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Thanks for this! ... adding to post 1 now.
    Sorry I haven't been on top of updating drops for the Sugar Skull Kelpie, been busy rehearsing for a play that opens this weekend. :
    Oooo … Which play??
    Chookas!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post

Looks amazing Giselle! Everyone looks so happy
    And even tough you might not need the drops (or some are deco only), I'm sure the enjoyment of getting to see them dance, flap and fly every day will be well worth the Cabbages.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    I kindly request the PowerOfThePost here, I have a place holder at the top of the pile here for a cute Kitsunecorn, may the tent be kind with me this morning...

Name:	IMG_0129.JPG 
Views:	37 
Size:	449.6 KB 
ID:	61128
    I hope you get it. The Werewolf Kitsunecorn would look nice with its other lighter kin.

Executive Chef
    I was kind of dumb (imagine that!) and I got a Skeleton Wyvern (had to spend a bunch of gems to get him) only to find out that I already had one in storage that I had never put out. Doh!

Also, one of my accounts never got anything "good," -mostly deco day after day after day. I did have a Dancing Skeleton. Now that we are down to the end and I still didn't have a Sugar Skull Kelpie, and today's tent was another Dancing Skeleton, I just went ahead and got a second skeleton so I could get the Kelpie. I love the Skeleton but didn't really need 2, but I did need that Kelpie for whenever I start the Mermaid storyline.

Speaking of which, my Kelpie dropped a couple Jellyfins on one of my accounts. I put them out, but they don't drop anything yet. I assume that is because I haven't unlocked that storyline yet. Is that true?
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I was kind of dumb (imagine that!) and I got a Skeleton Wyvern (had to spend a bunch of gems to get him) only to find out that I already had one in storage that I had never put out. Doh!

Also, one of my accounts never got anything "good," -mostly deco day after day after day. I did have a Dancing Skeleton. Now that we are down to the end and I still didn't have a Sugar Skull Kelpie, and today's tent was another Dancing Skeleton, I just went ahead and got a second skeleton so I could get the Kelpie. I love the Skeleton but didn't really need 2, but I did need that Kelpie for whenever I start the Mermaid storyline.

Speaking of which, my Kelpie dropped a couple Jellyfins on one of my accounts. I put them out, but they don't drop anything yet. I assume that is because I haven't unlocked that storyline yet. Is that true?
    Yellyfin are babies you have to tend to adult, so that may be why you are only getting xp. Can't hurt to grow it and see if it drops anything! They only drop jellyfin jelly at any rate. The pink jellyfin for gems in the market also drops tideblooms (both guaranteed drops)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Yellyfin are babies you have to tend to adult, so that may be why you are only getting xp. Can't hurt to grow it and see if it drops anything! They only drop jellyfin jelly at any rate. The pink jellyfin for gems in the market also drops tideblooms (both guaranteed drops)
    Thank you, SW! I did not know I needed to grow them up.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast