Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Oct 2021)

Executive Chef
    A7B92 ~ Submit a ticket to Support and explain your problem (include pix if you can). Sounds like a coding error if you're receiving fences instead of the coffins.
    Here's the link to submit a ticket:
    https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks SW & HG for the list of drops for this release of Prizes!
    Any idea about the Sugar Skull Horse (if that's what it's named)? Weekly Energy dropper?
    ...updating Post 1 now
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-07-21 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Removed support comms in line with forum rules

Fashion Designer
    Went to tent, prize was a pile of coffins. Spent 100 gems. Got 5 pieces of lattice fence. Want them, as I have the gate, but fence has never been for sale, but did not get credit for winning, counting toward prize? Don?t want a repeat on next prize?

Didn't we use to start with six free throws (tomatoes, pumpkins, snowballs, whatever) followed by three videos and then another three videos for a total of six additional throws? I'm now getting only three videos

Executive Chef
    I was lucky enough to have the Dancing Skeleton in my Tent today.
    He is wonderful , I hope everyone gets a chance to win him! The animation is amazing (Billy the Skelly even turned around to look at his fellow skeleton) .

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Didn't we use to start with six free throws (tomatoes, pumpkins, snowballs, whatever) followed by three videos and then another three videos for a total of six additional throws? I'm now getting only three videos
    The video thing seems to work differently for everyone, but concerning the 6 free ones to start with.. I got them yesterday and this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by A7B92 View Post
    I have tried twice now. The prize I was supposed to win were the coffins?both times. Instead, I received 5 lattice fences each time. Also, I received no credit for participating in the Baron?s seasonal event. I?m done.
    Oh no! Please log a ticket with Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new for help with your account. Thanks!
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    My videos have stop playing since yday. I am high speed wifi and every time I press play video, horse runs for a few seconds and than it says sorry can’t load video. Really annoying. And I have tried many times throughout the day.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Please remember that posting Support comments about tickets and resolution is not forum appropriate and posts will be edited or removed. Forum rules can be found here.

Executive Chef
    Sorry SW, didn't mean to break any forum rules.

...but I just got the Coffins and was fully expecting to get fences lol, so looks like the bug has now been fixed.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9353B6AF-CF8C-42DB-8733-229176A1AA35.jpeg 
Views:	2785 
Size:	50.9 KB 
ID:	60870
    It's 2x2

Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Went to tent, prize was a pile of coffins. Spent 100 gems. Got 5 pieces of lattice fence. Want them, as I have the gate, but fence has never been for sale, but did not get credit for winning, counting toward prize? Don?t want a repeat on next prize?
    If you haven't already, please log a ticket with Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new for assistance with the Coffins!
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 10-08-21 at 12:12 PM.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Lucky you! I've always only received 3 free videos per day, whether I use them in the Tent or outside the tent.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast