Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Oct 2021)

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    That was fast, congrats Annira!
    I love how it looks but.. mermaid supplies? Not what I was expecting
    Edit, ow, I just noticed it's a Kelpie.. drops make more sense now

I got the Grave Troll today, and he is wonderful.. If you enjoy animations and spooky stuff, you absolutely need him in your graveyard
    And the Dancing Skeleton makes me so happy Thanks you S8, for putting so much effort in the animation, is very very much appreciated

S8, I've noticed the animation stops if you rotate the Grave Troll. Can you do something about that?
    Does anyone know what kind of mermaid supplies the Kelpie drops?

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Mermaid mayhem story when you are working on your castle gave mermaid supplies, specifically it gave me rare eel and clown fish drops. I put a post up here

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...rmaid+supplies

It may not be the same reward of eels and clown fish. Mermaid Mayhem reward says miscellaneous mermaid drops. There are a lot of aquatic items that could be lumped into the description of the kelpie's "mermaid supplies", but if you are still doing mermaid story, I think it could be super helpful. Getting eels and clown fish is just down right painful. Compare that to my thinking that sister, sister story wasn't bad. I'm going to try to get the kelpie even though I've completed the castle. I still have mermaid storyline going.

If anyone wins it before it's over on November 4th, I would be interested to know what it drops.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 10-13-21 at 11:56 AM.

Executive Chef
    I got the Dancing Skeleton today, and it is fabulous! As RonjaR82 says, it makes me happy too. The animation is perfect, and makes me laugh when I see it.I hope everyone has a chance to get it!

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    That was fast, congrats Annira!
    I love how it looks but.. mermaid supplies? Not what I was expecting
    Edit, ow, I just noticed it's a Kelpie.. drops make more sense now

I got the Grave Troll today, and he is wonderful.. If you enjoy animations and spooky stuff, you absolutely need him in your graveyard
    And the Dancing Skeleton makes me so happy Thanks you S8, for putting so much effort in the animation, is very very much appreciated

S8, I've noticed the animation stops if you rotate the Grave Troll. Can you do something about that?
    Thanks for flagging - I've let the team know about the Grave Troll.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Werewolf kitsukorn gave me an expansion permit and an earth wisp, two drops.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I got the Dancing Skeleton today, and it is fabulous! As RonjaR82 says, it makes me happy too. The animation is perfect, and makes me laugh when I see it.I hope everyone has a chance to get it!
    I also love the Dancing Skeleton! I put him next to the Gave Troll, so it kind of looks like he is dancing on the Troll's Grave. Lol!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    My videos have stop playing since yday. I am high speed wifi and every time I press play video, horse runs for a few seconds and than it says sorry can?t load video. Really annoying. And I have tried many times throughout the day.
    My videos also aren't playing.

Except for the first day, mine don't seem to be playing either. Is there a specific time of day they appear? To be more specific, the videos for pumpkins in the tent aren't offered. The ones in the main game seem to be ok.

I had zero pumpkins this morning (I used my pumpkins last night) and two videos showed up, but not a 3rd. I don't think I understand the Barron's tent videos.

Executive Chef
    Skelecorn and the Sugar Skull Kelpie make a cute couple

Quote Originally Posted by thewon1 View Post
    Does anyone know what kind of mermaid supplies the Kelpie drops?
    I got Cursed Reef and Purple Corral.
    Especially the Cursed Reef is a valuable drop if you’re working on the Mermaid Storyline

I vaguely remember something about only getting drops chopping the Cursed Reep when you ‘officially unlock it’ during the Mermaid Storyline. (Before that time you can chop it but nothing drops)
    But I could be remembering wrong. Either way, it’s still a valuable drop.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 10-16-21 at 12:19 PM.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast