Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: 10/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Oct 2021)

Executive Chef
    I know the will be a new thread but here is the heads up for the new tent:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9902FF5E-57AC-45E8-9404-87BC29F4ADED.jpg 
Views:	3190 
Size:	146.3 KB 
ID:	61147

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	18FD29DF-D3A0-4919-9EEF-B4FCCAF2436A.jpg 
Views:	3094 
Size:	114.9 KB 
ID:	61148

Rhino Keeper
    You can never have enough thanksgiving gnomes!!!

I will never have to make a feast again and I love them!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post

They drop feasts?! That is so good to know! I love feast droppers! I finally have some that drop simple and hearty feasts, so now I mainly focus on Spicy Feasts and the items that the Elves want me to send them.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    They drop feasts?! That is so good to know! I love feast droppers! I finally have some that drop simple and hearty feasts, so now I mainly focus on Spicy Feasts and the items that the Elves want me to send them.
    They drop 1 of the various feasts (guaranteed) every 2 days. They are pretty awesome seeing how many ingredients and cooking time go into making Feasts (especially the Sweet and Spicy ones).
    Having Feast droppers can be a real game changer. You can go on the better adventures more often, and get more Gems, more Energy and better box drops (a rare random prize like animal or fruit tree) from them.
    Highly recommended!

Executive Chef
    Very curious what the pumpkin fairy drops!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    They drop 1 of the various feasts (guaranteed) every 2 days. They are pretty awesome seeing how many ingredients and cooking time go into making Feasts (especially the Sweet and Spicy ones).
    Having Feast droppers can be a real game changer. You can go on the better adventures more often, and get more Gems, more Energy and better box drops (a rare random prize like animal or fruit tree) from them.
    Highly recommended!
    As always, thank you for the information, RonjaR82! You are such a wealth of knowledge about the game. I love going on Adventures mainly for the energy, but I have also accumulated quite a few other helpful items from them. I love getting an animal drop!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post

I was lucky enough to get THREE last time they were in the tent. I never need mercury or simple feasts but they drop all of them pretty evenly so each collection every two days I always get at least one I want. I haven’t made one feast since I acquired them. Saves so much energy and time especially with the Spicy Feast which I run out of easily.

I’ve got about 10 extra sweet feast in stock at all times which used to take me ages to make!

Nightclub Owner
    The new items are the same as Last year!
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1633961
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    The new items are the same as Last year!
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1633961
    Almost. ... one is diff.

New thread up, y'all! (Sorry for the delay. Still working on it)

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...zes-(Nov-2021)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Yellyfin are babies you have to tend to adult, so that may be why you are only getting xp. Can't hurt to grow it and see if it drops anything! They only drop jellyfin jelly at any rate. The pink jellyfin for gems in the market also drops tideblooms (both guaranteed drops)
    I'm getting Jellyfin Jelly now that it is grown up, so that mystery is solved. Hopefully I will have a lot of mermaid supplies saved up for whenever that storyline unlocks for me.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112