Thread: Is there a list of all the Deco Droppers?

Rhino Keeper

Is there a list of all the Deco Droppers?

I super appreciate the comprehensive index and organization of information available on the Hub so not sure if this is a thing and I can't find it. I was just wondering if there's any post or list of all the deco droppers.

The ones I know because I own them:

Aspen the Snowman
    Info: A lovely snowman! Visit him for a chance to find holiday decor!
    Found: Baron's Tent during The Baron's Tent Snowball Challenge
    Drops: Christmas paths (2), Ever-Hearth (1), Ice Block (1), Red Sleigh (1), Winter Mink (1), Wreath Lamppost (1)
    Collection time: 8 hours

Billy the Skelly
    Info: Billy from Skelly Hollow. Visit him to see what he's found for you!
    Found: 3rd community prize from A Glimmerwoods Haunting event
    Drops: bone, or decoration items: haunted path, haystack, Ivy's broom, spooky gate, spooky tower, spooky wall

Vampire Tomb
    Info: A resting place for a vengeful spirit.
    Crafted: Witchy Workshop & The Witchiest Workshop during Sweet Surprises Halloween event
    Drops: hot peppers, tomatoes, + Decoration items: Haunted Carriage, Haunted Spire, Haunted Watchtower, Haunted Gazebo, Haunted Path, Haunted Lantern
    Collection time: 8 hours

Thanks!

Bone Dire Piglet -- Usually get the Haunted paths but once in a while some other Halloween decor.

Snow Kid -- Christmas decor
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner

Decoration Droppers

Decorations

Buildings

Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 10-04-21 at 03:16 PM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Onyx Temple drops Scorched Rose Bush or Scorched Dahlia.
    Lobstermaid and Merfolk Warrior drop all the Fish Bubbles in Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue or Purple
    Toy Thief drops the Plush Dragons in Red, Blue, Orange, Green, Purple or Pink and the Plushie Skunkupine, Fangbeast, Troll or Thurston
    Witchiest Workshop drops Haunted Path, Spooky Wall, Spooky Gate, Spooky Tower, Halloween Banner, Haystack

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Onyx Temple drops Scorched Rose Bush or Scorched Dahlia.
    Lobstermaid and Merfolk Warrior drop all the Fish Bubbles in Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue or Purple
    Toy Thief drops the Plush Dragons in Red, Blue, Orange, Green, Purple or Pink and the Plushie Skunkupine, Fangbeast, Troll or Thurston
    Witchiest Workshop drops Haunted Path, Spooky Wall, Spooky Gate, Spooky Tower, Halloween Banner, Haystack
    I did not do buildings , I check why some don't show up.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you, ya'll are amazing and so very helpful for the community! The links to the pics are super helpful as well.

Nightclub Owner
    Updated the post! I think I got all the decorations dropping decorations!

Nightclub Owner
    Got a bit time on my hands and linked all the drops with the inventory picture!

Fashion Designer
    I had forgotten about the Onyx Temple because I was only able to increase it to Level 2. I am going to pull it out and see if it will drop Crystalized Trees, roses or Dalias for me.

Not sure if you want it, but my Rainbow Alicorn also drops Rainbow Hedges and the Floral Rainbow Arch (which is great for Royal points).