Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Smash Jack O' Lanterns to Win - 2021 October 1

Executive Chef
    It didn't update on my end. It's still showing the same. Just the plain pumpkin

Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post
    I pushed updated art for this, but let me know if it doesn't update on your end and I can purge the server cache.

Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    It didn't update on my end. It's still showing the same. Just the plain pumpkin
    Thanks. I purged the cache. A relaunch should fix it.

Executive Chef
    Still the same. Thanks for trying!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20211006-181525.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	18.0 KB 
ID:	60842

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    The Halloween Donkey Cart, it's very... interesting. I (slightly) only want it because I'd have 3 donkeys if I were to get this one as well, 2 of which would (or probably) be exotic pets. I'm unsure if I'll buy into this yet though. I'll wait for possible sales to happen before I possibly buy into this. But even then I said the same thing for the Eel a few months ago and just never tried getting it, same could happen for the donkey as well.

I do like how they're still doing the same format of the 5 gems with the first one you've opened though. Also like how they're still a cheaper price.
    Honestly, if a sale ever comes and if I don't want to personally buy anything from the possible sale, I think I'll save my money for either other games I play or for more music instead of buying into this (smash event) at all.

As I see these coming back one day, and for free as well for some sort of challenge. Like some of the items from last year (2020) did and possibly the year before. I'd rather not spend money into getting something when about a year later when some of it would get offered for free regardless. I have no issues with free items and I will accept and get the free items when they become freely available/offered. I just won't spend money into it before they do, like I have in the past.

(I am not shaming others who do however, with these types of events. Only speaking for myself on my behalf)

Again for clarification, I have no issue with it. I just can no longer see myself spending into these things anymore for the reason some of it gets offered and becomes free later on, even if they're a much cheaper price than they have been in the past (300 now 50 gems). I will however enjoy when and if they ever do make their free comeback appearance at a later date, if these particular (Halloween) ones ever do like some of the ones from last year did.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    But the difference is the 300 gem pumpkins had pets in them.
    The 30 gem pumpkins do not but they have some fantastic Halloween decorations.
    Pretty reasonable a decoration for 30 gems.

I think the 50 gem pumpkin is a bargain because it has two pets in it.
    A pet for 50 gems if you are lucky is a real bargain.

I bought both and I love that Storm8 is basically giving us a free pumpkin (decoration) each day for doing things around our farm.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    But the difference is the 300 gem pumpkins had pets in them.
    The 30 gem pumpkins do not but they have some fantastic Halloween decorations.
    Pretty reasonable a decoration for 30 gems.

I think the 50 gem pumpkin is a bargain because it has two pets in it.
    A pet for 50 gems if you are lucky is a real bargain.

I bought both and I love that Storm8 is basically giving us a free pumpkin (decoration) each day for doing things around our farm.
    Yes! Totally agree

Thank you so much Stormie!

Fashion Designer
    Hoping for a pet!
    Last edited by RoyalBlue305; 10-12-21 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Ok so tonight it's plane deliveries and you're running ads again during the deliveries. I was hoping it was just a coding error during the Haunted House but apparently not. Why are you running ads for high level players? This doesn't make sense. Please respond S8. Thank you.
    We've actually been running ads since 2019, but they are suppressed for a long period of time by making an in-app purchase. So, if you're only seeing them now, it's probably because you have made a purchase at various intervals over the past 2 years. They're also configured to run rather infrequently (and run even less frequently if you have ever made a purchase).

Fashion Designer
    We've actually been running ads since 2019, but they are suppressed for a long period of time by making an in-app purchase. So, if you're only seeing them now, it's probably because you have made a purchase at various intervals over the past 2 years. They're also configured to run rather infrequently (and run even less frequently if you have ever made a purchase).
    Thank you for answering. I've been getting them quite frequently the last few days. Wish you guys would consider a subscription model vs ads.

Executive Chef
    The wreath is still showing plain

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast