Thread: Food Gifts Only

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

Food Gifts Only

If you're searching for Bakery Story neighbors who specifically gift food, feel free to share your Storm8 ID here

Presently, the following foods can be gifted in Bakery Story:

Giftable Foods
    Chocolate Cake
    Brownies
    Croissant
    Cappuccino
    Hot Chocolate
    Quantity: 150 Servings Per Gift
    Quantity: 200 Servings Per Gift
    Quantity: 100 Servings Per Gift
    Quantity: 50 Servings Per Gift
    Quantity: 100 Servings Per Gift
    Earnings: 2 Coins/Serving
    (300 coins per gift)
    Earnings: 1 Coin/Serving
    (200 coins per gift)
    Earnings: 4 Coins/Serving
    (400 coins per gift)
    Earnings: 10 Coins/Serving
    (500 coins per gift)
    Earnings: 4 Coins/Serving
    (400 coins per gift)

Food Gift Tips:
    • Unlike parts, food can only be gifted - you cannot request food from your neighbors the same way you can request parts!
    • Despite having the fewest number of servings, cappuccino is the most profitable food gift at 10 coins/serving. Conversely, gifted brownies have the highest number of servings, but the lowest profitability.
    • Food is immediately available to serve upon accepting the gift. To serve gifted food, go to 'Main Menu' -> 'My Gifts' and scroll until you find the food you want to serve. Tap on that item, and the food will occupy an open counter for your customers to enjoy.
    • When serving gifted food, make sure you have you have an open counter available!
    • Gifted/gifting foods does not count towards that food's mastery level - you still need to cook the food on the appliance to build mastery.
    • Serving gifted food does not count towards goal progress. (For example, if a goal asks you to serve 20 croissants, serving croissants from your gift inventory will not count towards that goal).
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

I’m looking for neighbors who would like to exchange Cappuccinos. I’m not playing goals. They come to quick and are too hard to complete. All I want is to earn coins and expand. If this is you, feel free to invite me. Thanks!

ID: RangerGirl2019

ID: SweetieKinsDarling

New Resident
    I am looking for 3/4 active players who likes to exchange cappuccinos. I don't & will not play goals. If this is you, pls feel free to add me.

ID: mohrofit