Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/30: Impractical Magic | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    They stumbling blocks so far will be collecting from ghoulish gourds. They have a two hour timer. You get one for free and you can buy additional ones for Gems.

Executive Chef
    I am only able to buy 1 additional Ghoulish Gourds. After that, it disappears from the Market.

Me too! But she didn't drop any brooms. I wonder if we have to wait specifically for the goal to go find her. I'm still on Goal #3 and waiting on my Ghoulish Gourds timer.

Edit: I thought I had replied to summoning Margot. She appeared from an Aspen tree, but didn't drop any brooms, even after defeated.
    Last edited by LadyRissaRenae; 09-30-21 at 11:54 AM.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I think all of the trees work. Oak, crabapple work. And aspen - thank you S8 for making us successful on several tasks using the aspen tree. Also, it's super nice to give us 3 grown trees to chop (reset game and check inventory).

Overgrown, gingerbread and toadstool farmhouses work.

So far both girls have dropped brooms for me.

Look in the witchy school to see how to craft the 3 girls.

I did buy a second gourd for 65 gems. I've always been happy in the past when I did. I appreciate they aren't terribly expensive.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 09-30-21 at 12:08 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Hmm, 500 gems seems to be a little steep for the Magic Broom Circle that will only drop event items during the event.

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone else slightly burned out by these and thinking of skipping this one? I need scrolls so I guess that would sway me.

Quote Originally Posted by bfsmith View Post
    Hmm, 500 gems seems to be a little steep for the Magic Broom Circle that will only drop event items during the event.
    Ouch, agree! With the current price of gem's, that about $25!

Executive Chef
    Eventually we need to make Elmwood Elixirs, Toad Tinctures, and Beetle's Brew. The first two we make in the Potion Shop, and the Beetle's Brew we craft in the Magic Forge. The Elixirs require collecting from the Ghoulish Gourds, the Tinctures from Pigs, and the Brews from Ivy's Hut. None of these collection times are very quick, so progress will be slow. Good luck to all!

Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    Is anyone else slightly burned out by these and thinking of skipping this one? I need scrolls so I guess that would sway me.
    Elfie the Good Witch drops fruit and pie. I need about a billion wisp lanterns to keep up with the expansions. I'll probably pick away at this event, but the prizes aren't what I need right now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    Elfie the Good Witch drops fruit and pie. I need about a billion wisp lanterns to keep up with the expansions. I'll probably pick away at this event, but the prizes aren't what I need right now.
    Good to know. I’m maxed out on lanterns and I’d like to finish up some story lines.

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast