Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/30: Impractical Magic | event information on page 1

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by castlelindy View Post
    Well, my good witches have decided to be evil. They are not letting little Megan come out to play. There is no way I can finish this without them letting her play. I still need 4 rewritten spellbooks. Not going to happen.
    Guess I am not the only one with this problem.

Rhino Keeper
    My first collection from Effie was 295 coins and a Black banner saying I cannot collect any more lemons.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsmith61 View Post
    Guess I am not the only one with this problem.
    If you are close to finish, you can speed up the Cauldron for 2 gems. That?s 28 gems per book.

Oh that?s good yes if the witches would come out I?ll go to the Y should have her by tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Effie is a reward, you just get her when you complete the last Goal. (you don't have to craft her)
    Good to hear you're almost there!
    Thanks. I hope to be done by early afternoon tomorrow sooner which is one good
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-11-21 at 02:12 PM. Reason: fixed quote only

Rhino Keeper
    Ever so slightly off topic, but while waiting for Megan spawn and I pulled out various Halloween decor on the far side of my kingdom. Didn't realize some of them had drops and I accidentally clicked the Mausoleum. Ya'll can't imagine my surprise when a 150 HP Swamp Hydra dropped. Had to finish an Academy quest to get 5m unlimited energy to defeat it. Still waiting to spawn my next Megan. XD I'll finish my 5th Rewritten Spellbook tonight. Cutting it close considering my work schedule, but I'm hopeful!

Hope everyone else's path through the event is less . . . eventful as mine so far. XD

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    Ever so slightly off topic, but while waiting for Megan spawn and I pulled out various Halloween decor on the far side of my kingdom. Didn't realize some of them had drops and I accidentally clicked the Mausoleum. Ya'll can't imagine my surprise when a 150 HP Swamp Hydra dropped. Had to finish an Academy quest to get 5m unlimited energy to defeat it. Still waiting to spawn my next Megan. XD I'll finish my 5th Rewritten Spellbook tonight. Cutting it close considering my work schedule, but I'm hopeful!

Hope everyone else's path through the event is less . . . eventful as mine so far. XD
    Ummm, that isn't supposed to happen! It's only supposed to spawn from the Dark Den. I'll ask the team to put a stop to that asap...

Executive Chef
    Made it with time to spare! I got out a few items from inventory to help the little witches feel at home.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	90300DE4-3832-47D7-BD33-D00CAE01DF97.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	184.5 KB 
ID:	60916

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Looks like enormous pots of soup! Maybe they are beetroot, broccoli and cabbage soup perhaps lol

If you want to post a pic, take a screen shot, crop your photo a little bit and then when you compose a new post/message, see the icons at the top, choose the third last one on the right, select the computer tab, access your photos and select one pic, then upload and wait a sec. Hey presto your photo appears here - it has the words ATTACH at the beginning and end.

I really enjoy looking at how pretty and creative your kingdom pics are.

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2984.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	293.9 KB 
ID:	60917