Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 316

Thread: Castle Story 09/30: Impractical Magic | event information on page 1

  1. #251
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,743
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    Yes I have them all out that?s very discouraging. These events are getting harder and harder. I?m not enjoying it anymore I guess that?s when you need to make a decision whether you?re going to quit or not
    Thank you for your response
    There are more choices than quitting or playing events you don't enjoy and can't finish.
    Maybe you can just work on your realm for some time. Upgrade your buildings, raise animals so you have enough when a future events needs them. Work on main story lines that don't have a time limit but do have excellent rewards.
    Build up your supplies/ resources.
    Resign to the fact you can't and don't have to 'win everything'. Ignore events for a while, or just try and get the intermediary prizes (like the 3 witches in this event, which are truly excellent additions to any Realm)
    These events are the same for everyone (except for the low and high level requirements). The same for people who've been playing a couple of months and other who've been playing for years/ from the beginning. Differences are gigantic. That makes it hard for S8 to create events that everyone is gonna like and will be able to finish.
    You eventually will come to a point where events are manageable and enjoyable, but it takes time and patience.

  2. #252
    That’s why I wish they would give us more time in between events reason I love this game is to maintain and decorate my kingdom. I am at level 50 so I always have to do the higher amounts. There’s no time to do anything else.

    I didn’t mean to be whiny about this but it can be very frustrating. Like now I think I’ll be OK with the pigs cause I bought a few more but as other people have chatted about the drop rate for the books are horrible I have all three of the little witches and I’m lucky if I get oneEvery time they’re eligible. I guess the game is all about using the gems and money or set your alarm

  3. #253
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,743
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    That’s why I wish they would give us more time in between events reason I love this game is to maintain and decorate my kingdom. I am at level 50 so I always have to do the higher amounts. There’s no time to do anything else.

    I didn’t mean to be whiny about this but it can be very frustrating. Like now I think I’ll be OK with the pigs cause I bought a few more but as other people have chatted about the drop rate for the books are horrible I have all three of the little witches and I’m lucky if I get oneEvery time they’re eligible. I guess the game is all about using the gems and money or set your alarm
    I don't think your whiny and I understand the frustration.
    But what I'm trying to say is, everyone here has been in the same position. I remember when I finally started finishing events, and had no time/ energy to enjoy my winnings/ prizes because a new event would begin and I had to put every single energy towards it.
    This is a phase in the game everyone experienced (or will in the future).

    The more prize/ buildings/ resources you have, the easier event's will become.
    You eventually will be able to complete a 2 week event within 1 week, without spending money or Gems. (and without having spent money to get there, all it takes is time and patience)
    It is possible, but you do have to invest in your Realm. Every item/ building/ prize makes you stronger. (even things of which you think you don't need the drops.. events will sometimes ask for a lot of a particular thing and you need to be ready for that)
    Having only 8 pigs is not sufficient. It has put you at a disadvantage, even before the event began.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 10-10-21 at 03:50 AM.

  4. #254
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    That?s why I wish they would give us more time in between events reason I love this game is to maintain and decorate my kingdom. I am at level 50 so I always have to do the higher amounts. There?s no time to do anything else.

    I didn?t mean to be whiny about this but it can be very frustrating. Like now I think I?ll be OK with the pigs cause I bought a few more but as other people have chatted about the drop rate for the books are horrible I have all three of the little witches and I?m lucky if I get oneEvery time they?re eligible. I guess the game is all about using the gems and money or set your alarm
    I don?t do every event but this one I really wanted Effie because I wanted (because thanks to not having are you sure you want to use gems statement like many others have lost a lot of gems) her drops so I could obtain more gems.

  5. #255
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I don't think your whiny and I understand the frustration.
    But what I'm trying to say is, everyone here has been in the same position. I remember when I finally started finishing events, and had no time/ energy to enjoy my winnings/ prizes because a new event would begin and I had to put every single energy towards it.
    This is a phase in the game everyone experienced (or will in the future).

    The more prize/ buildings/ resources you have, the easier event's will become.
    You eventually will be able to complete a 2 week event within 1 week, without spending money or Gems. (and without having spent money to get there, all it takes is time and patience)
    It is possible, but you do have to invest in your Realm. Every item/ building/ prize makes you stronger. (even things of which you think you don't need the drops.. events will sometimes ask for a lot of a particular thing and you need to be ready for that)
    Having only 8 pigs is not sufficient. It has put you at a disadvantage, even before the event began.
    Thanks so much for your kind words and understanding. I love this game. I wake up in the Middle night and get right on because time is very very important. I?ve already tried to figure out for the next three days in order for me to get anywhere close I have to stay home here and every hour on the hour I Have to get on. Swore I would never play game on the Internet because I see how people get addicted. Well add me to the list ha ha

    I would be lost without this formum thank you so much for all your hard work because it really does help

  6. #256
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    Thanks so much for your kind words and understanding. I love this game. I wake up in the Middle night and get right on because time is very very important. I?ve already tried to figure out for the next three days in order for me to get anywhere close I have to stay home here and every hour on the hour I Have to get on. Swore I would never play game on the Internet because I see how people get addicted. Well add me to the list ha ha

    I would be lost without this formum thank you so much for all your hard work because it really does help

    I have one more question on the spellbound books or whatever we need when you go into that it shows you how many gems is required is that per book or for the rest of what you need? I’m looking at it and it looks like you need 170 gems and that’s not gonna work for me because I only have 174. I’m just crafting my second one now as it took me almost 2 days to get 14 to start crafting. So I think I’m going to be in big trouble. Energy I have more than enough of Little Witches just won’t co-operate, Cauldron alone won’t give me enough, in time

  7. #257
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,743
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    Thanks so much for your kind words and understanding. I love this game. I wake up in the Middle night and get right on because time is very very important. I?ve already tried to figure out for the next three days in order for me to get anywhere close I have to stay home here and every hour on the hour I Have to get on. Swore I would never play game on the Internet because I see how people get addicted. Well add me to the list ha ha

    I would be lost without this formum thank you so much for all your hard work because it really does help
    Thanks , and my best wishes to you the coming days. I hope you manage to get Effie!

    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    I have one more question on the spellbound books or whatever we need when you go into that it shows you how many gems is required is that per book or for the rest of what you need? I’m looking at it and it looks like you need 170 gems and that’s not gonna work for me because I only have 174. I’m just crafting my second one now as it took me almost 2 days to get 14 to start crafting. So I think I’m going to be in big trouble. Energy I have more than enough of Little Witches just won’t co-operate, Cauldron alone won’t give me enough, in time
    Speeding up the Witchy Cauldron is only 2 Gems, and it guarantees a Megan spawn. (so a guaranteed Prank Spellbook for 2 Gems + some energy to battle Megan)
    It's cheaper than outright buying them via the Goal.
    I would see how far you come the following 3 days, and then start speeding up the Cauldron for the Spellbooks you still need.
    Keep collecting from the 3 Good Little Witches, every Megan spawn is a bonus + you also need the Elixer of Good.

    I don't know if the Gem price in the Goal is for 1 book or for all the books you're missing. My Goals is gone/ completed so I can't see what mine says.
    But I think speeding up the Cauldron is the cheapest way to go.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 10-10-21 at 04:41 AM.

  8. #258
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Thanks , and my best wishes to you the coming days. I hope you manage to get Effie!



    Speeding up the Witchy Cauldron is only 2 Gems, and it guarantees a Megan spawn. (so a guaranteed Prank Spellbook for 2 Gems + some energy to battle Megan)
    It's cheaper than outright buying them via the Goal.
    I would see how far you come the following 3 days, and then start speeding up the Cauldron for the Spellbooks you still need.
    Keep collecting from the 3 Good Little Witches, every Megan spawn is a bonus + you also need the Elixer of Good.

    I don't know if the Gem price in the Goal is for 1 book or for all the books you're missing. My Goals is gone/ completed so I can't see what mine says.
    But I think speeding up the Cauldron is the cheapest way to go.
    Great advice about speeding up the cauldron well for the next three days except for sleeping ha ha I may have to go out an hour each day other than that I?m glued to this so I will see how I?m doing. Again I thank you

  9. #259
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    I have one more question on the spellbound books or whatever we need when you go into that it shows you how many gems is required is that per book or for the rest of what you need? I?m looking at it and it looks like you need 170 gems and that?s not gonna work for me because I only have 174. I?m just crafting my second one now as it took me almost 2 days to get 14 to start crafting. So I think I?m going to be in big trouble. Energy I have more than enough of Little Witches just won?t co-operate, Cauldron alone won?t give me enough, in time
    It depends on where you are looking? if you are looking at the goal page, I believe it is the total needed and goes down as you acquire them (I only need one more and my cost to skip that goal is 110 gems). If you are looking at the cost on the build screen, the number just under the spellbound books is the cost per book, 170 gems. At the bottom of that upgrade build screen it gives you the total gems needed to upgrade (in my case total is 170 because I need one more). In the potion shop, the cost for each of the prank spell books is 16 gems per (I still need 6, so my cost would 6*16, or 96 gems). As someone else pointed out, speeding up the Witchy cauldron is only 2 gems, and that plus a little energy equals 1 prank spell book - definitely the cheapest option (for me that would equal 12 gems)
    Last edited by stormyskater; 10-10-21 at 07:10 AM.

  10. #260
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    I have one more question on the spellbound books or whatever we need when you go into that it shows you how many gems is required is that per book or for the rest of what you need? I’m looking at it and it looks like you need 170 gems and that’s not gonna work for me because I only have 174. I’m just crafting my second one now as it took me almost 2 days to get 14 to start crafting. So I think I’m going to be in big trouble. Energy I have more than enough of Little Witches just won’t co-operate, Cauldron alone won’t give me enough, in time
    Pretty sure that is 170 gems for 1 book. It has not decreased when I have gotten my next book. So multiply 170 by the number of books you need.

    I too am planning ahead because I am not sure if I will get enough Megans. From the information on the forum, it seems like the best use of you gems is to speed up the cauldron.

Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •