Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/30: Impractical Magic | event information on page 1

Oh my goodness I finally got her this was a tough one for me. I can’t thank you all enough for your tips. This form is wonderful thank you again good luck to everybody else

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    Oh my goodness I finally got her this was a tough one for me. I can?t thank you all enough for your tips. This form is wonderful thank you again good luck to everybody else
    Yay!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Oh my goodness I finally got her this was a tough one for me. I can’t thank you all enough for your tips. This form is wonderful thank you again good luck to everybody else
    Nice, congrats!

Farm Supplier
    I'm still trying to make the 3rd wand to get the 3rd glw so I'm guessing I'm not gonna make it. My heart sank when I collected from my sparkling mines this morning and didn't receive any ravens crystals. These things make it impossible to finish events like this. Very disappointing.

New Resident
    Oh my goodness I finally got her this was a tough one for me. I can?t thank you all enough for your tips. This form is wonderful thank you again good luck to everybody else
    My good little witches have been spawning at a rate of about 1 in 7 or 8. At this pace, I?m not going to make it. Super frustrating.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    Ever so slightly off topic, but while waiting for Megan spawn and I pulled out various Halloween decor on the far side of my kingdom. Didn't realize some of them had drops and I accidentally clicked the Mausoleum. Ya'll can't imagine my surprise when a 150 HP Swamp Hydra dropped. Had to finish an Academy quest to get 5m unlimited energy to defeat it. Still waiting to spawn my next Megan. XD I'll finish my 5th Rewritten Spellbook tonight. Cutting it close considering my work schedule, but I'm hopeful!

Hope everyone else's path through the event is less . . . eventful as mine so far. XD
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Ummm, that isn't supposed to happen! It's only supposed to spawn from the Dark Den. I'll ask the team to put a stop to that asap...
    Looking at my board it probably was the Dark Den and I didn't realize it. I just had jammed a bunch of Halloween themed stuff over there. But thank you for the concern! Always appreciate how much work you put into the board, truly! <3

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    Looking at my board it probably was the Dark Den and I didn't realize it. I just had jammed a bunch of Halloween themed stuff over there. But thank you for the concern! Always appreciate how much work you put into the board, truly! <3
    lol! No worries, I'll let them know....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Belladonna12 View Post
    I'm still trying to make the 3rd wand to get the 3rd glw so I'm guessing I'm not gonna make it. My heart sank when I collected from my sparkling mines this morning and didn't receive any ravens crystals. These things make it impossible to finish events like this. Very disappointing.
    I am so sorry. ☹️

I sat out the last two events and have been so much more content and relaxed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tealbird81 View Post
    If you are close to finish, you can speed up the Cauldron for 2 gems. That?s 28 gems per book.
    Thank you SO much for the great advice! I was trying to calculate how many gems I was going to have to spend to get my spellbooks, but never thought of this! (I was much delayed getting the wands from Megan--she was quite stingy at first, so that put me behind to finish).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    I sat out the last two events and have been so much more content and relaxed.
    I've been sitting out events as well, and I have to agree. I've been working on building upgrades & expansions as well as the Council storyline. I do not, overall, enjoy the timed events. Way too stressful & they can be spendy to try to finish when you have to use gems & real money.