Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/30: Impractical Magic | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Me too. The second stack was really worth it.
    I am at about the same place, just 2 more spellbooks to go.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Me too. The second stack was really worth it.
    I am at about the same place, just 2 more spellbooks to go.
    I got whatever the equivalent was of the second stack the last time this kind of event was going because I really wanted the top prize, whatever it was . But now (1) not really a fan of Halloween decor and (2) lost a lot of gems through slipping fingers the last few weeks. So I will save my remaining gems for upcoming sales. Luckily I am retired and have no life so can babysit the game. We'll see how it goes.

Full day, 24 hours, NO spawns from good witches. Just sayin'.

If it weren't for both the cauldron AND the day 1 gourd purchase, no way would I finish.

Cauldron speed up seems cheapest way to get the spellbooks, btw.

And I will finish, excited about the upgraded building as my fave final prize. Also, the red haired little witch is an awesome dropper of building supplies, and she is attainable without doing whole event.

Good luck to all to complete! : )

Executive Chef
    I've collected from Megan 2 times and both times she gave me 2 drops. Maybe I'm just lucky, but I hope it's programmed that way.
    Fabron and Hilbert who have the same drops never drop 2 things, not even rarely.
    This would make Megan even more of an amazing valuable prize. (especially for Realms still building up resources/ upping buildings)
    Again, highly recommended to try and get her everyone! Good luck!

I bought a second Ghoulish Gourds too, and I don't regret it.
    I can log in a lot, so I probably would be able to finish without it, but I just don't like stress. (and it was affordable)
    I'm really enjoying this event S8 has made me appreciate Halloween
    My Halloween area is one of my favorites, and I love all the new things in this event and the Baron's Tent

Baron's tent has an deco dropper this month!, check out the threat here :
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...zes-(Oct-2021)

Fashion Designer
    This works for me to increase witch drops. Don’t collect them three in a row. Collect from one, do other things, then go to the second, collect from other thing, go to the third. This will typically give me at least one Megan, sometimes too. Then collect from the cauldron for the guaranteed Megan. Collecting them back to back gives me just one. Good luck.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Did S8 suddenly increase the spawn rates of Megans from the Good Little Witches? The witches suddenly spawned Megans with every collection I made from them.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Did S8 suddenly increase the spawn rates of Megans from the Good Little Witches? The witches suddenly spawned Megans with every collection I made from them.
    I must have a dry run, if I spawn 1 I am very happy. I relay mainly on the cauldron. Well 13 to go....
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I need help any suggestions on how I can get better drops from the pigs. I?m lucky if I get three fall truffles a day and I am on this just about all day. I have 8 pigs. I still need six more of the toad mixture so I can get Effie and it?s just not happening. Based on calculations five days is not going to be enough time

Executive Chef
    8 pigs is not enough.

Do you have all types of pigs out of storage??
    Pig (the pink one), Black, Albino and Royal?

I’d say you need a minimum of 20 (30 is better) of all animals.
    (cows, pigs, sheep, chickens, horses, minks etc)

Buy Black Pigs for coins in the market if you need more.
    Hopefully you can grow them in time to be of use this event.

Yes I have them all out that?s very discouraging. These events are getting harder and harder. I?m not enjoying it anymore I guess that?s when you need to make a decision whether you?re going to quit or not
    Thank you for your response
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-09-21 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Removed reference to third party game