Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/30: Impractical Magic | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Super frustrated with the resets. Collections have become so critical, missing the item because the game resets/craft doesn't happen, is seriously interfering with my head.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Lack of Ravens' Crystal's from sparkling mines for good witch's is driving me crazy. Collect from both every 3.5 hours and only get 1! Need 8 per good witch. What? that averages to 1 every 2.5 days if you want sleep. UGH.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    Margot dropped (3 collections so far no feast) - 6 creep tooth + coins
    3 creep tooth + coins
    Creep tooth plus coins
    Got all 3 witches and none drop anything I need. All that work for nothing! Oh well.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Ok I just cleared a bunch of trees and Megan seems to be spawning quite a bit faster. But I am wondering if her broom drop has halved. With about 20 trees I got 12 toad's breath and 6 brooms.

Has anybody else noticed a change?
    Yes I noticed this too. The drop rate of brooms seemed to change once Marie came into the goals.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    You do no need to craft any of the 3 child witches to complete this event. Margot, Marie, and Megan are optional.

If you do craft them, you will have to do it in a specific order. The school starts with Margot unlocked and you have to craft her to unlock Marie. Then you need to craft Marie to unlock Megan.
    This is just a fun feature for people who have a lot of energy. Crafting those 3 cuties will not help you complete the event. They will just give you additional droppers or deco if your kingdom already gives you plenty of those resources.
    "This is just a fun feature for people who have a lot of energy............They will just give you additional droppers or deco if your kingdom already gives you plenty of those resources." You know, I've been thinking for a while now that this game reminds me of the saying "the rich get richer." I guess the "poor" (those without much energy) in this game aren't getting any poorer, but it does seem like those who already have lots of energy and resource droppers just keep getting more, and more, and more. I guess I'm too impatient. I'm proud of the kingdoms I've created so far, even though they are all very cluttered and messy because I put out as much stuff as I can, but I just don't feel like I'll ever get to the point where I can complete these events without spending real money and lots of time and strategizing. I had a grueling week at work plus had to work part of the weekend (not normal for my job), so I haven't even had a chance to start the event until today, and now I feel it is too late. I do really like the artwork and the Ghoulish Gourds. Maybe I will just have to be content with having that as a cool new deco and wait for the next event.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Got all 3 witches and none drop anything I need. All that work for nothing! Oh well.
    That's why we have a wonderful first page. All prize information is in post #2.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    .... You know, I've been thinking for a while now that this game reminds me of the saying "the rich get richer."....
    Everyone has started from scratch.
    If your not participating in the event, you could consider working to get the 3 witches (Margot, Marie, Megan)
    Especially the last one is amazing. I have 2 gnomes with the same drops (fancy beam, fancy block, royal beam, simple glue, super glue) and I still collect from them as often as I can.
    As long as you're not maxed on Earthen Beams and Blocks, you'll always need the Fancy ones.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 10-04-21 at 12:12 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Is witchy wand not a gurantee drop? Just fought megan (cauldron spawn) and she didn’t drop it!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    Is witchy wand not a gurantee drop? Just fought megan (cauldron spawn) and she didn’t drop it!
    The Witchy Wand is not a guaranteed drop from Megan.
    But in my experience not really a problem because gathering the Ravens' Crystals (also not a guaranteed drop) takes much longer.
    You can spawn Megan every hour.

Fashion Designer
    Might not be getting many brooms, pumpkin gives 1 every 2 hours

But I just got 100 energy from idris. Pretty neat

My game won’t load it keeps saying Internet problems. But my Internet is fine is anybody else having a problem without being able to get in