Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/30: Impractical Magic | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    My cs cant not login too. Oficially miss my ivy drop for today.

I think it affected by facebook and instagram are down world wide. Hope we can be back in the game soon

Quote Originally Posted by jungzenie View Post
    My cs cant not login too. Oficially miss my ivy drop for today.

I think it affected by facebook and instagram are down world wide. Hope we can be back in the game soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    Ditto. 😕
    Same☹️

Executive Chef
    You know how we have the option to link to Facebook in the Menu? I wonder if that somehow affects things. Like, you "need" the Facebook link for the game to operate? Even if the setting is turned off.

And what's odder....I can get into my accounts on my older Ipad mini with different OS, EXCEPT for the account I was logged into/playing when the system crashed. I can't play at all on my iPad Air.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 10-04-21 at 10:50 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

It doesn't work in Spain, and yet the other S8 games work perfectly. We will lose Ivis House, sparking mines, runes, etc.

Ok, I know I need a life- I’ve tried every iOS and android device(new and old) in my house. Teenagers, so lots of devices. Since some people are clearly still playing, I’m Very frustrated I still can’t get back in,

Still can't log in!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkstormmom View Post
    Ok, I know I need a life- I’ve tried every iOS and android device(new and old) in my house. Teenagers, so lots of devices. Since some people are clearly still playing, I’m Very frustrated I still can’t get back in,
    The team is looking into this now.

Executive Chef
    I had no trouble playing the game today but am not logged into Facebook. But I am now into the waiting periods for gourds, Ivy, and mines. I guess there will be frequent checking in.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I had no trouble playing the game today but am not logged into Facebook. But I am now into the waiting periods for gourds, Ivy, and mines. I guess there will be frequent checking in.
    I am rarely logged into Facebook, and my game menu is set OFF for facebook links. There are no open/running apps in the background when I am gaming. I am able to get into my accounts now, EXCEPT for the one that I was playing when the system crashed.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't been able to play either and I'm on a IPad 3. Just wondering why some are able to play and others are not?