Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/30: Impractical Magic | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by wealthyrich View Post
    Wilbur feasting pig puddle pig pompadour pig flying pig armored pig don't seem to work for fall truffle
    The team will look into this.

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Wouldn't it be less confusing to just unlock the trap, and not display a picture of it in the reward screen?
    All items unlocked via quest display this way in the reward view, and have always done so. Unfortunately, at this point, it would take a client update to change how we display the rewards/unlocks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    You'll get the full ten regardless of how many you have in your inventory at the time of purchase. In general, caps don't apply when purchasing items via Value Pack offers.

If you're interested in super-maxing any other inventory items (going over the listed caps), I highly recommend Shibuya's Inventory Nugget here. Even if you're not interested in trying it yourself, it's a super interesting read as all of Shibuya's info threads are
    Thanks AnnirasSweets. And Shibuya?s nugget is awesome. I did not know about ?Feed the Baron? doing that. Very interesting. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Margot dropped (3 collections so far no feast) - 6 creep tooth + coins
    3 creep tooth + coins
    Creep tooth plus coins

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kajohn345 View Post
    I am having a hard time spawning Margot. Like once every 6 trees or so?is there anywhere else she spawns?
    I tend to get her about every 4 trees. I'm chopping aspens, 6 chops per. I make sure to collect all at once. It may just be me thinking if I do 2 and come back later it'll reset, which is likely inaccurate. One spawn in 20 is feeling about normal for a spawn. One spawn in 30 seems a little off. Maybe try switching tree types?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    All items unlocked via quest display this way in the reward view, and have always done so. Unfortunately, at this point, it would take a client update to change how we display the rewards/unlocks
    Thanks for the explanation, I'll keep it in mind for future events.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kajohn345 View Post
    I am having a hard time spawning Margot. Like once every 6 trees or so?is there anywhere else she spawns?
    You can also spawn Marie from farmhouses.

Executive Chef
    In Goal 11, the Prank Spellbook is not a guaranteed drop from the Witchy Cauldron. Also, the Good Little Witches spawn Megan and she drops the Prank Spellbook. So you can get the Prank Spellbook from 2 places.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Ok I just cleared a bunch of trees and Megan seems to be spawning quite a bit faster. But I am wondering if her broom drop has halved. With about 20 trees I got 12 toad's breath and 6 brooms.

Has anybody else noticed a change?

Executive Chef
    Why not get a broomstick for every hit? For crying out loud.
    It's not like we're going for gem droppers.
    Just my 2 cents. FWIW.

Ok. I apologize for that snide remark. After thinking on it, the net energy used for battling is not really bad at all. So I have to give them that much anyways.
    And I'll just collect broomsticks as they come thru on gameplay. Don't really care how many I get.
    Last edited by riverly; 10-03-21 at 11:20 AM.