Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/30: Impractical Magic | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    I agree that it seems unfair that an item is needed that hasn't been unlocked yet. It's been a long time since I've been lower level so I don't know the answer to this question. Do y'all have any dragons or did you get Indigo from the floating pirate ship event? These can drop armor. And there are probably others as well and maybe you can look it up to see if you can get armor from somewhere.

But that would be a random lucky drop so may not be worth the trouble.
    Last edited by riverly; 10-05-21 at 09:15 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KoaloMama View Post
    Are lower levels 24 and under suppose 2 give up now since we can't forge LIGHT ARMOUR yet?? I don't understand why it wasn't mentioned in the beginning or anything. Wouldn't have wasted energy and time on this event if its not for lower levels.
    Welcome to the forum! I'm sorry you are having problems. I would be really frustrated if I were you. I see that SpiritWind and riverly replied to you. I agree with Riverly's advice - see if you can get armor from something that drops it. SHIBUYACLOTH, would you be able to help KoalaMama find armor droppers.

I was in the same situation in a previous event - not high enough level to craft light armor, but I was lucky enough to have some armor droppers, like Herc, but he isnt' available for purchase.

DO YOU HAVE ENOUGH CROWNS TO GET THE GUARDSMAN? He comes with 2 pet dogs who drop armor.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    light armour can be found here...
    Found: Knights Hall, dragon, Adult Bijou Dragon, Adult Flare Dragon, Adult Matrix Dragon, Destrier, Rouncey, Horse Track, Dragon Bones (Baron's tent prize), Fireworks Dragon (Baron's tent), Faerie Dragon, Fire Fox, Troll training grounds, Armored Alicorn, Armored Manticore, Jousting Steed, Spring Dragon, Aquamarine Dragon (Baron's Tent), Dark Knight's Steed, Light Knight's Steed, Glimmer Dragon, Dark Onyx Dragon, Armored flyger, ghost knight, shattered wyvern, scorched wyvern, Mothraki Knight, Interpret the Knight (mystic card), Silver fae dragon, Tide Dragon, Plush Prince + Princess, Aquatic Dragon, Aquatic Wyvern, Dark Wyvern, Armor stand, Armored Lion, Sleeping Dragon, Dark Wolf, Armored Black Bear, Renata, Royal Siren, Armored Widow, Flying monkey, Bengal Tiger, Mushroom Fortress, Kitty Knight, Mantis, Glimmergras Dragon, Delsin, Iguana, Armored Lizard, Flight Lesson Dragon, Coral the Octomaid, Tropical Dragon, Armida, Prince Zahid, Sherbet Dragon, German Shepherd, Philomena, Kang, Deep Sea Kelpie, Duchess Winifred, Marquis, Martin, Gargoyle, Snowpile Dragon, Herc, Royal Glimmer Loch, Bedelia, Ancient Octopus, Armored Sea Horse, Pearlescent Wyvern, Sea Wyvern, Knight in Shining Armor, Rainbow Tiger, Blue Lobster, Indigo

Given you're level 24, you're limited to what items have been available to you, but what about the Knight's Hall?

...some of the armored thingies that drop light armor can be crafted in the mythic research center if that helps.

Good luck to everyone!

I bought a second gourd dropper Day 1, enabled me to start the crafting of the good witches early, even though we didn't really know yet how pressured it was going to be in later stages. The boost takes pressure off the constant visits and is well worth the investment IMO, esp as the purchase kind of paid for itself if you squint a little - it's less than speeding up the gourd fir all the times I've visited it. Hope that makes sense, didn't do the math.

Edit add - the math - speeding up the ghoulish gourd is 8 gems. The cost for the second one is 65 gems. That's being in profit after 9 collections (65/8 is 8 with a small remainder). : )

Just wondering if anyone found it disturbing that we're whacking little girls with a magical broadsword?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Just wondering if anyone found it disturbing that we're whacking little girls with a magical broadsword?

they are pixies! So probably a few hundred years old!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    light armour can be found here...
    Found: Knights Hall, dragon, Adult Bijou Dragon, Adult Flare Dragon, Adult Matrix Dragon, Destrier, Rouncey, Horse Track, Dragon Bones (Baron's tent prize), Fireworks Dragon (Baron's tent), Faerie Dragon, Fire Fox, Troll training grounds, Armored Alicorn, Armored Manticore, Jousting Steed, Spring Dragon, Aquamarine Dragon (Baron's Tent), Dark Knight's Steed, Light Knight's Steed, Glimmer Dragon, Dark Onyx Dragon, Armored flyger, ghost knight, shattered wyvern, scorched wyvern, Mothraki Knight, Interpret the Knight (mystic card), Silver fae dragon, Tide Dragon, Plush Prince + Princess, Aquatic Dragon, Aquatic Wyvern, Dark Wyvern, Armor stand, Armored Lion, Sleeping Dragon, Dark Wolf, Armored Black Bear, Renata, Royal Siren, Armored Widow, Flying monkey, Bengal Tiger, Mushroom Fortress, Kitty Knight, Mantis, Glimmergras Dragon, Delsin, Iguana, Armored Lizard, Flight Lesson Dragon, Coral the Octomaid, Tropical Dragon, Armida, Prince Zahid, Sherbet Dragon, German Shepherd, Philomena, Kang, Deep Sea Kelpie, Duchess Winifred, Marquis, Martin, Gargoyle, Snowpile Dragon, Herc, Royal Glimmer Loch, Bedelia, Ancient Octopus, Armored Sea Horse, Pearlescent Wyvern, Sea Wyvern, Knight in Shining Armor, Rainbow Tiger, Blue Lobster, Indigo

Given you're level 24, you're limited to what items have been available to you, but what about the Knight's Hall?
    Same with links to the pictures
    Adrienne, Adult Bijou Dragon, Adult Destrier, Adult Dragon, Adult Flare Dragon, Adult Matrix Dragon, Adult Rouncey, Ancient Octopus, Aquamarine Dragon, Aquatic Dragon, Aquatic Wyvern, Armida, Armor Stand, Armored Alicorn, Armored Black Bear, Armored Flyger, Armored Lion, Armored Lizard, Armored Manticore, Armored Sea Horse, Armored Widow, Bedelia, Bengal Tiger, Blue Lobster, Bounty Hunter, Coral the Octomaid, Dark Knight Steed, Dark Onyx Dragon, Dark Wolf, Dark Wyvern, Deep Sea Kelpie, Delsin, Dragon Bones, Duchess Winifred, Faerie Dragon, Feral Lands, Fire Fox, Fireworks Dragon, Flight Lesson Dragon, Gargoyle, German Shepherd, Ghost Knight, Gladys the Knight, Glimmer Dragon, Glimmergras Dragon, Guard Dog, Herc, Horse Track L5, Iguana, Indigo, Interpret the Knight, Jousting Steed, Kang, Kitty Knight, Knight In Shining Armor, Knights' Hall L6, Light Knight Steed, Mantis, Marquis, Martin, Mothraki Knight, Pearlescent Wyvern, Philomena, Plush Prince + Princess, Rainbow Tiger, Royal Glimmer Loch, Royal Siren, Scorched Wyvern, Sea Wyvern, Shattered Wyvern, Sherbet Dragon, Silver Fae Dragon, Sleeping Dragon L6, Snowpile Dragon, Splendid Christmas Tree, Splendid Winter Tree, Spring Dragon, Traverse the Desert Sands, Troll Training Grounds L1, Troll Training Grounds L2, Troll Training Grounds L3, Troll Training Grounds L4, Troll Training Grounds L5, Tropical Dragon, White Knight Steed, Zahid, Tiny Dragon
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 10-06-21 at 01:57 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post

Has the magical broadsword ever succeeded in actually ****ing anything? ;-p
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    Same, sometimes collecting from both of them gives me 0 or total of one. Not sure when will I be able to progress with crafting little witches. And it seems quite a lot is still left to do after crafting them
    3 days now only at 5 raven stones so I may not finish either which sucks because I use a lot of energy started with 3200 now at 1800 with only 8 days left

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Katnessbella View Post
    3 days now only at 5 raven stones so I may not finish either which sucks because I use a lot of energy started with 3200 now at 1800 with only 8 days left
    Ravens' Crystal are a bit of a pain, but once you reach the last stage, you will get absorbed by fighting Megan as much as you can, so the Ravens' Crystal will laterally pile up.