Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/30: Impractical Magic | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the gift S8!

Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    Probably smaller because they are children.
    Yes, but they are a lot smaller than Goldie who is also a child, and even smaller than Indigo, who is a head shorter than Goldie already.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 10-04-21 at 10:04 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Many Thanks for the gift S8!A nice surprise and really appreciated!

😭 I'm only level 20 on one of my Queendoms, so I can't recruit Good Little Witches because forging light armor doesn't unlock until level 25.

Executive Chef
    Tyvm s8!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Last half an hour I was trying to log into game to collect the stuff for the event. It crashed down approx 15 times! Every time it load for about 2-3 minutes and then crashes. This is no fun.
    And Sparkling mine doesn't give the crystal every time.
    Yesterday after receiving gift from S8 my level 4 event building was showing that the next upgrade will get me directly into level 7. I was so happy because all these reloads don't leave me chance to collect regularly. And when i upgraded it instead of 7 it got into 5.
    That wouldn't be a problem if the game would be loading properly. But it doesn't and as the resalt I manage 3-4 collections in a day only, and that sets a question whether I will be able to finish the event. Sad.
    Last edited by GameAddicted007; 10-05-21 at 07:26 AM.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Ugh I feel sorry for players who wanted to buy the boost packages. Maybe they could add it in for another day?

About Megan and the three little good witches, doesn't she also spawn from the cauldron each hour?

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone else having horrible luck with Ravens crystal from the sparkling mine? It’s going to take me forever at this rate.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Ugh I feel sorry for players who wanted to buy the boost packages. Maybe they could add it in for another day?

About Megan and the three little good witches, doesn't she also spawn from the cauldron each hour?
    Megan spawns from the Witchy Cauldron every hour. The spawning of Megan from the 3 Good Little Witches is very erratic. Sometimes nothing after 3 collections from each, sometimes Megan spawns 3 times from one collection. It's slow going and will take time.

Fashion Designer
    A one process to get the spell books for the last two stages. Thankfully you can work on Ivy at the same time.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Fashion Designer
    In regard to Megan and those with higher level accounts, lets say you get to Goal 11 first thing Thursday, Pacific Time. If you managed 7 collections a day from your Level 6 Witchy Cauldron for the remaining 7 event days, you would get 49 prankbooks by the end of the event. Thats logging in 7 times a day, about an hour apart each to spawn and defeat Megan. How realistic is this so far? Then, let’s say you also start spawning Megan from the Good Little Witches, and you manage 5 collections from them throughout each day, about 2 hours apart each. Good news: some of these will overlap with collecting from the Witchy Cauldron. How does this fit in with you weekend plans so far? Oh, and your spawn rate will need to be 1/3 witches on average to get 5 prankbooks a day for 7 days (35 prankbooks) in order to get 84 prankbooks total. Not going to be at goal 11 by Thursday, well, you will need to log in more times and cross fingers for the random Good Little Witch spawn rate to be in your favor. Or, plan to shell out gems to speed the Cauldron. 28 gems will get you enough Megans to defeat for one rewritten prankbook, and higher levels will need 6 books total. Meanwhile, dont forget to collect enough elixirs from the witches! So 168 gems total for a guaranteed trade ticket dropper... Perhaps that is the point.

S8 has made improvements every step of the way with this event type. So many improvements. This random (Megan)spawning at the end of the event is one that could use improvement. It is disheartening for players who will reach goal 11 within the last few days of the event, gotten past all the randomness, and realize they cannot make it. I am really hoping S8 can adjust the Megan spawn rate. She should be guaranteed from the Good Little Witches at that point in the event.
    Last edited by farmerted7; 10-05-21 at 12:09 PM.