Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/30: Impractical Magic | event information on page 1

New Resident

Exclamation Log in Issues

Quote Originally Posted by margatini View Post
    ive also not been able to log on all day. I got in this morning at 10am and i havent been able to get in again and its now 3pm. Very frustrating? I guess cs is on the facebook dns servers?

same!

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I managed to make it in just now.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    My husband does IT. Earlier today he asked for me to see if I could get into FB. It wasn't working right. For FB, I could guess a possibility for a denial of service attack maybe (hack). But I was able to get into Castle Story earlier (all morning, and specifically when I tested FB which was not working) and I can't now. The loading wheel on the opening game screen just spins. Everything else online seems ok though I don't have other games I could really test. But with more things happening at the same time, it could be that a hub might be down somewhere.
    my hubs a tech guy too! I was able to enter Castle Story in the morning but haven't been able to open CS or Dragon Story for hours. I haven't had any problems with Facebook or other FB games.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I can't get in either. I see the team are investigating... let's hope we are back up and running soon. Can't afford to miss collecting from Ivy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I can't get in either. I see the team are investigating... let's hope we are back up and running soon. Can't afford to miss collecting from Ivy.
    The biggest bummer for me is that I planned to buy a couple boost packages this morning $4.99 but was locked out all day so the time on that ran out and now I can only get the next level up Was looking forward to 10 min of energy to grow all my aspens.

Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    The biggest bummer for me is that I planned to buy a couple boost packages this morning $4.99 but was locked out all day so the time on that ran out and now I can only get the next level up Was looking forward to 10 min of energy to grow all my aspens.
    I would hope to think that because a whole day hopefully only a whole day is being lost that they will adjust everything to extend the event etc.

I'm in! Keep checking your game.....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    I would hope to think that because a whole day hopefully only a whole day is being lost that they will adjust everything to extend the event etc.
    I doubt it, that would throw off upcoming events. Remember, there's less than 24 hours from the end of one event, to the start of another. If one could even adjust the code stop date.

I got in also, hope everyone else is able to!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

It looks like this issue is resolved for some players. Please let us know if you are still unable to enter the game.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

We have been given a gift from S8 for the technical issues experienced overnight. In your pack is: 1 Toad Tincture (green), 1 Beetle Juice (from Ivy), 1 Elmwood Elixir (purple) and 4 Graveyard Dust.

Thanks team!!