Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/30: Impractical Magic | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Just wondering if anyone found it disturbing that we're whacking little girls with a magical broadsword?

I don't want to be macabre, but being whacked with a magical broadsword might be better than what used to happen to witches in real life.

Also, we whacked poor, sickly Sniffles.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Just wondering if anyone found it disturbing that we're whacking little girls with a magical broadsword?

No more than the constant fighting/attacking we do in every event. And these are witches masquerading as little girls, not innocent little girls. Lots of bad things try to trick us!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    I am still on goal 10, still recruiting GLW. Will prank spell book start dropping after placing the first GLW or on only after crafting all 3 and move to goal 11. Also does the prank spell book drop by the witchy cauldron and witches or by spawning Megan. I had actually stopped spawning Megan because I have enough wand for making GLW.

Am I missing something? Still waiting on raven crystals to craft GLW.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You have to complete the whole goal as books don't start dropping till the next goal. So you need all 3 good little witches. You can have a spawned Megan ready to finish off and so when the goal triggers the prank book will drop.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Goal 11 asks for 18 elixir of good (from good little witches...elixirs do drop in goal 10), and 14 spellbooks (from spawning Megan only in goal 11.....cauldron guarantee Megan every hour.......GLW can occasionally spawn Megan........but only Megan drops spellbooks)

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you Spiritwind and Teikaemberstorm. Still 1 more day for collecting all raven crystals. Hopefully will finish in good time as I am playing on my LL account. Just levelled to 25 (phew) light armour unlocked.

Rhino Keeper
    Out of good three witches I average one spell book per two hours. From the cauldron I will get one spell book per hour. So I get a little more than one spell book per hour between the two of them.
    Last edited by QueenCarolyn; 10-06-21 at 05:32 PM. Reason: I can?t add

Rhino Keeper
    I believe goal 12 is wrong. You need to rewrite the spell book 6 times. The one time that you did this in goal 11 counts. So Goal 12 says rewrite and you have 1/6 already completed. Each time will use 14 spell books and also require 18 elixirs of good. Keep collecting from Ivy and pumpkins as you will need these also.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    I am still on goal 10, still recruiting GLW. Will prank spell book start dropping after placing the first GLW or on only after crafting all 3 and move to goal 11. Also does the prank spell book drop by the witchy cauldron and witches or by spawning Megan. I had actually stopped spawning Megan because I have enough wand for making GLW.

Am I missing something? Still waiting on raven crystals to craft GLW.
    Same! Still plodding along. I've watched my Ghoulish Gourd drops (I DEFINITELY get 1 drop regularly probably close to a 80-90%) and it's a rare situation when I have more crafts made from Ivy's Hut drop than than event timed dropper. Considering I started somewhat delayed I keep at it even if it doesn't look promising early on. Might as well keep at it and see how far along I can go.

Fashion Designer

Megan

Caldron is not dropping Megan. Have gemmed ahead three times, 6 gems, nothing! Shows how to level up caldron! Help! With out the books nothing?Did I mess up by crafting Megan?
    Last edited by fish63; 10-06-21 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Add