Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/30: Impractical Magic | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Caldron is not dropping Megan. Have gemmed ahead three times, 6 gems, nothing! Shows how to level up caldron! Help! With out the books nothing?Did I mess up by crafting Megan?
    I just visited and you have a monster at top left of your kingdom. Did you just spawn him if he has been long could be reason Megan not dropping.

Fashion Designer

Megan

Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Caldron is not dropping Megan. Have gemmed ahead three times, 6 gems, nothing! Shows how to level up caldron! Help! With out the books nothing?Did I mess up by crafting Megan?
    I?m getting to old to play! Forget it! I just found a monster! Music doesn?t play. So It?s not on to warn me!

Executive Chef
    Effie has a 22 hour timer. Back of card reads: Effie loves a good treat! Visit her to find various foods.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Effie has a 22 hour timer. Back of card reads: Effie loves a good treat! Visit her to find various foods.
    Hi, what’s the timer on cauldron after been fully upgraded? Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Sorry to hear so many players still waiting on those crystals.
    Unfortunately it gets even worse.
    To get the prank spellbooks you need to spawn Megan.
    Yesterday from 7 collections of the three good witches I got one spawn ie one book each time. Total 7 from 21 good little witch collections.
    Today from 5 collections so far, I have only 2. Exasperating. Total 2 from 15 collections.
    The cauldron is the only guaranteed spawn. But coming in every hour is becoming a real chore.
    Please, S8, make this possible.
    Increase the spawn rate, or decrease the number needed.

Edit: Another collection from the three good witches, without a spawn. What's going wrong !
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 10-07-21 at 04:49 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    Hi, what’s the timer on cauldron after been fully upgraded? Thanks
    8 hours

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Sorry to hear so many players still waiting on those crystals.
    Unfortunately it gets even worse.
    To get the prank spellbooks you need to spawn Megan.
    Yesterday from 7 collections of the three good witches I got one spawn ie one book each time. Total 7 from 21 good little witch collections.
    Today from 5 collections so far, I have only 2. Exasperating. Total 2 from 15 collections.
    The cauldron is the only guaranteed spawn. But coming in every hour is becoming a real chore.
    Please, S8, make this possible.
    Increase the spawn rate, or decrease the number needed.

Edit: Another collection from the three good witches, without a spawn. What's going wrong !
    Ha, you can not sleep for 7 days straight to get 90% prank books needed, but in the next $15 package, it so happens there will be prank books offered. Then after the panic buying stops, S8 will increase the drops!!!!!!

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Ugh, when you are trying to be helpful and you re-read your post and don't think it came out how you meant.

I don't think the folks at S8 try to make it intentionally hard to force people to spend money. I do think that some events are intended to be work harder, get a better reward and that this is probably one of those. I do think that they should take another look at Megan spawn and needing 14 spellbooks a day. I might get 1 in 6 spawns from collecting from GLW.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 10-07-21 at 02:12 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Any way to make more things with brooms. I have the three witches, 176 brooms, and three more prank books to go. I should end up with more than 200. Just wondering. I?d love to craft some of those black and white ******d pumpkins.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Fashion Designer
    And.... today Megan is spawning again from the Good Little Witches.
    Twice I had 2/3. Now back to one in three. Feels much better.
    I hope I don't have to go through that awful phase again.
    Those phases come around with the fangbeasts too. Sometimes it takes about 100 energy to spawn, then you get low numbers again, like a cycle.